Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

omg

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป Pre- Weight Loss Surgery ยป omg

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    lisac2012

I got a call just after I posted on here this morning! Pre op 24th Oct and op 13th November !!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ most of the words that have come out my mouth today are oh my god lol!! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using WLS FORUM

Whitey

That’s great news. You are on your way. Hope you enjoy the milk diet.

lisac2012

Thankyou ๐Ÿ™‚

Deifersmum
    Participant

That’s great news, I’m so excited for you, I still remember how I felt when I got the news I could have danced round the office, but I’d have got a lot of funny looks !!!!

Congrats Lisa.

Love
    Lesley
    xxxx

lisac2012

Hehe thankyou sooo much hun ๐Ÿ™‚ ohh and I did have a little wiggle round me bedroom haha this is just the most amazing thing iv done in my life I just can’t wait to be happier and healthier ๐Ÿ™‚ x x

Lauren
    Keymaster

YAAAAAAAY!!!!! I’m so happy for you Lisa!

If I could I’d do the ‘Happy dance’ haha!

Doodah xx

lisac2012

Thanku so much hun! I can’t actually believe my pre op is in like a few days!! It’s actually happening ๐Ÿ™‚ Woooooo! In fairness mine was only a little wiggle ๐Ÿ™‚ x x

Emski

Hi Lisa

That is fantastic news. Not been on here lots lately, but apparently there are a few before me and I should soon be getting my call too for the pre op soon… Keep us posted on how it all goes. Would love the chat more as I think we will be starting at similar times.

Here’s to a healthier life ahead

Best wishes
    Em

RaeRae

fantastic I am so pleased for you, really look forward to watching your journey.
    Rae xxxx

lisac2012

Thanks guys…went for pre op on 24th everything all set n in place for me to start milk diet on 29th for 2 weeks and then op 13th….feel free to message me anytime I can always pass on my email address if you fancy a chat sometime. Such an exciting journey!:) xx

jansus28

Excellent!! I remember when that was me adequate months ago!!! Enjoy every min of your journey it is the best thing I have ever done and I have loved every moment of the change in life xxx

flabulous

@lisac2012 26030 wrote:

Thanks guys…went for pre op on 24th everything all set n in place for me to start milk diet on 29th for 2 weeks and then op 13th….feel free to message me anytime I can always pass on my email address if you fancy a chat sometime. Such an exciting journey!:) xx

Hi Lisa. Best of luck with it!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m being banded here in Dublin on 19th November…3 weeks! Excited! Pre op diet starts next Monday though I’ve lost a few lbs myself. Would love to stay in touch and follow your journey ๐Ÿ™‚

flabulous

Hi Jansus ๐Ÿ™‚
    Congrats on your band!! I’m having mine in 3 weeks. Excited yet terrified! Can I ask you a little about your experience so far? Xx

lisac2012

Hiya Iv just finished day 3 on the milk diet! Contests on your date ๐Ÿ™‚ very exciting yet scarey times. Feel free to message me anytime xx

lisac2012

Or congrats on your date not contests silly phone hehe

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media