Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Oily urine?

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hypnothink

Bit of an odd question, but I’ve noticed when I have a wee there looks line an oily film on top of it as I go to flush the loo? Anyone else noticed this?
    Is it diet related?

Carol

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi Carol

With your permission I will put this question to our team. I most certainly haven’t heard of it before so am very intrigued!

Doodah x

hypnothink

Yes please, I’m worried now if no one else has had this. Look forward to the reply. Thanks X

Lauren
    Keymaster

Please leave it with me 😉

Doodah x

katy

I have this too! I wondered I’d it was the vitamins?
    Katy

pgoldsmith

Could be chyle in the urine which is basically fat draining from lymphatic system into the urine, can happen after child birth or may be noticeable if you are in ketosis as your using up fat stores in weigh loss
    , if the urine is not very milky it’s not much to worry about, but drink more fluids will help, and visit your GP if really worried

Lauren
    Keymaster

I have asked Mr Chris Pring for the answer. He is excellent at replying promptly so I will be able to report back to you all very soon 🙂 I’m really intrigued myself, even though it has never happened to me. Now Xenecol and oily poo – that’s something I have definitely experienced (as did everyone else in that public loo…oh the shame!)

Doodah x

hypnothink

Did Chris Pring get back to you? I’m off to GP as I’m concerned and generally feel unwell despite taking my vits. No doubt he will no clue, but I’ll start here.

Lauren
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delay. Have prompted again. Please bear with us 🙂

Doodah x

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media