Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Obesity can be predicted as early as 6 months old, says study.

Home » Topics » General Section » Obesity & Weight Loss Surgery Debates and Media. » Obesity can be predicted as early as 6 months old, says study.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Obesity can be predicted as early as 6 months of age, says study

How would you feel if your beautiful baby was predicted to be obese later in life? Is it even necessary to make such predictions before a child is a year old?

I would be quite sceptical to be honest. I think we should nurture our babies the same way our mothers did. I wasn’t a fat child. I became super morbidly obese long after my parents were controlling what I ate! I would hate new parents to have even more to bloomin worry about – as if they don’t have enough already. But, hey, that’s only my opinion. What’s yours?

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

Well I was difficult to feed baby having to be woken to feed lol . I didn’t put my weight in till pregnancy

Lauren
    Keymaster

My daughter was a dream to feed but my son was a nightmare. They have both ended up happy and healthy. So that blows the above theory out of the water lol!

Doodah x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media