Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Non dairy Breakfast ideas needed.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    derlooker
    Participant

Hi,

Can anyone help?

I do not drink milk and am a little stumpt for breakfast ideas. I dont like yogurt that much either.

Thanks Lisa xx

kathc

Depending how far post op but toast and vegemite or marmite ?

Scrambled egg/ boiled egg ?

Kippers ?

Hope some help

Katherine

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

derlooker
    Participant

Tomorrow I will be 5 days post op.

I have tried yoghurt with fruit but really don’t like it. Most of the breakfast ideas include some form of milk be it normal milk or soya. I can’t take any.

I am looking forward to when I can have a boiled egg or marmite on toast.

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi there. have you tried goats milk? Some people who are lactose intollerant find it’s easily digested. There is also Rice milk you might like to try? Mozzerella is Buffalo milk. Porridge can be made the old fashioned Scottish way with just water, which would be fabulous with some soft fruit puree in. Also, Tomar margerine is dairy free if you are looking to spread something on toast at a later stage. Fish for breakfast is a super idea if you can tollerate it but it’s very dry. Maybe have a word with your dietician for furhter ideas to get you over the Festive period 😉

Doodah xx

ruby tuesday

Scrambled egg, or one egg omlette? I am not good with milk post-op either, but am fine with natural yoghurt and a little fruit, and sprinkle cereal over that, also tried and disliked soya milk, so I can understand your dilema! What about a couple of the small melba toast with thin spread of low sugar smooth peanut butter, as even though you are on soups etc, the melba toast you buy do dissolve to nothing in the mouth, so are easy to digest even from that stage. I’m with Doodah on the porridge or Ready Brek with water and some pureed fruit, hard to think of much else that is easy to eat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media