Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

No news yet

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    hides

Hi katy
    So pleased to hear you have been contacted….. You shouldn’t of had to wait, and do the chasing, but now it seems to of worked out better for you. You can now enjoy your birthday and wedding. I wish you well on your journey.
    Best wishes
    Heidi. X

Lauren
    Keymaster

Fate has a way of making things turn out as they should. So pleased for you both (Katy and Hides) in fact WOOO HOOO, I’m really excited!

Doodah xx

katy

Thanks one and all, it’s been great to have your support! Will keep you posted xx

Katy – did you get a reply from the Cheif Exec? I haven’t yet and despite it being sorted think they should reply !xxx

katy

No nothing or though I think it’s nhs policy they they must respond within 28 days. I am expecting to get something as we still have no reason for the heartache of the last few weeks
    X

Liz Sage

Morning All, i sent two emails to the CEO and recieved a phone call from PALS saying that i would get a full writen apology and full explanation in the post. i also recieved an email saying that the CEO was out of the office untill next week and would reply to emails later. After having last weeks op cancelled my new date is Monday 13th… only four more sleeps, he he.

katy

I received a response from the CEO this morning which apologised for the ‘inconvience’ caused by suspending bariatric services but offered absolutely no explanation as to why this happened. I quote ‘unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control we had to make an extraordinary decision to postpone our bariatric service temporarily!’
    That’s it!! So no light gas been shed but at least things are getting back to normal now
    X

Caroline

@katy 21744 wrote:

I received a response from the CEO this morning which apologised for the ‘inconvience’ caused by suspending bariatric services but offered absolutely no explanation as to why this happened. I quote ‘unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control we had to make an extraordinary decision to postpone our bariatric service temporarily!’
    That’s it!! So no light gas been shed but at least things are getting back to normal now
    X

Thats GREAT news Katy.I can imagine how delighted you are feeling. Good luck for the 13th. I presume everything is back to normal at St.Richards Bariatric? I am waiting to be scheduled for a Gastric Bypass after the completion of my CPAP treatment for sleep apnoea. I have been waiting since 4th November when it was agreed that I can have the op. l have at last got an appointment to collect the mask etc.and am hoping to get a date for my pre-op asap.as it is now over 18 weeks since my referral. Is there anybodyelse experiencing this sort of conditional delay?

Liz Sage

Katy, i will ask lots of questions on Monday and hope that i remember what they say, just in case the old mine becomes a little frazzeled during the operation. I will give you a call on your birthday with Good Wishes and as much news as i can get. My friend was there on Tuesday for her three month check and couldn’t get any news out of them, she thinks that they are suffering from embarrisment. Only four more sleeps to go LIZ x

katy

I’m so excited for you Liz and I will be keeping everything crossed for you!!

Hi katy..i got same ‘standard’ letter…it even apologised for my op being cancelled! It was…now there’s person centred for you!
    Liz good luck for monday…see you on the loosers bench on 23rd!!!!! Xx

Crap…i meant my op wasn’t cancelled…der! X

Liz Sage

Losers bench here i come…….only two more sleeps. Can’t wait

Good luck liz…popped in to the hospital last night…saw Thais…she was a little sore but good. She’s hime now so I’m sure she’ll post soon xcc

Gayle

Is that the correct info for the Shoreham group Doodah? That address is near me just outside London? Just asking :-)) xx

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media