Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Next step on my journey

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    stardusk

What a surprise I got this morning in the post was a letter for a Pre op assessment appointment & it’s only 8 days away – I know that this doesn’t that I’m defiantly having the op as the surgeon has the final say depending on how my Pre assessment goes but I am keep fingers crossed that all goes well & that I come away with a date.

Got a lot of mixed feelings going on from excitement to being scared

xx

luckyflower

Great news Stardust wishing you all the best, let us know how you get on
    🙂

78rpm

It’s an important step along the way good luck with the preop assessment

rgds

Jay

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Stardust,
    The first step on the way, will have everything crossed for you that you get the go ahead, let us know how you get.
    Good luck, will be thinking of you.
    Elaine xx

Deifersmum
    Participant

Hi Stardusk

Totally there with you, I too went from excited to scared back to excited again it’s completely normal, go with the flow and you’ll be absolutely fine. Best of luck with your pre-op, fingers crossed you get the go ahead, let us know how you get on.

Love
    Lesley
    xx

stardusk

Thanks everyone for your kind words, think I’m now driving my husband mad with the count down to the pre op assessment, goodness knows what I’ll be like if I’m given the go ahead & a date for the op xx

kathc

All the best . X

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Doodah
    Keymaster

Woo Hoo!! feeling so excited for you! Let us know how you get on please 🙂

Doodah x

78rpm

Quality good luck!

ruby tuesday

Best of luck Stardust, remember to write questions down and ask them whilst there, and don’t worry, going from definately wanting it done to not sure is normal, I did it until the night before my op (no regrets though, all went well!) xx

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media