Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Newbie – Funding Accepted

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stuart2012

Hi all,

I am new to this site, but have found allot of the information on here really useful. I have been accepted for Funding by the NHS, which is a great first step. I have been told that the nextr step is for me to attend a clinic, 5-6 times.

Is this normal, what would this be for? Still not sure how it all works.

Many thanks

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Stuart

Welcome to the friendliest place on earth!

Brilliant that you have your funding in place, you must be very excited. As for attending a clinic 5-6 times, do you mean before your surgery or throughout the whole ‘journey’? It’s a reasonable amount of times to visit a clinic to complete your weight loss but pre op, may not be as many as 5-6. More like 3. However, all places/hospitals/companies are different so it’s prob best to ask them outright.

Looking forward to accompanying you on the roller-coaster ride to a happier healthier you!!

Doodah x

congratulations Stuart

sharlotte

Congratulations…….let life begin!!!!

Doodah
    Keymaster

How are things going Stuart? Hope you are doing fabulously 😉

Doodah x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media