Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

New to this!!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Flash71

Is anyone else awaiting their appointment at Chichester ? Claire x

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Flash and welcome.

Hope someone will be along soon to answer your question.

Doodah x

Hi Claire…

Which appointment are you waiting for?

The initial consultation where you meet various people including surgeon, dietician?

Or your pre op appointment?

Or your surgery appointment?

Flash71

Hi bluebutterflier I am going to Chichester today for a consultation getting nervous but excited just hope I have bypass and soon x

Heya. Good luck for today you’ll be fine they are very lovely at Chichester x

Nettie

How did it go?

Nettie xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Flash. Hope the appt went well. Any updates?

Doodah x

natalie

Hi there… I am due to finish my 8 weeks councilling with the lovely kelly… So i to will be waiting for an appointment at chichester 🙂 im so excited to be able to have the bypass as its going to give me a new lease of life with my 2 young boys!! The stories i have read on here from u guys are absolutly amazing 🙂 ur all such an inspiration…. Keep the good work up guys and hope to see u all on the loosers bench real soon 🙂 xxxxxxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Shuffling up as I read this Natalie. Won’t be long now 🙂

Doodah x

natalie

Oooh i really hope not doodah as im really excited for the future…. Im a single mum so being able to do more with my boys means the whole world to me 🙂 xxxx

Like you Natalie being a mum to young kids has been my motivation. Hoping that it is successful for you and that in the near future you’ll be out running about playing football with the best of them!!

natalie

Thank u peppermintpatsy 🙂 yes thats my dream!! Have u had ur op done already?? Xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

I was once asked ‘Would you die for your children?’ to which I of course replied ‘YES’. The very wise person then said ‘So why won’t you live for them?’ It was the shock of my life. I actually stopped breathing for a few seconds. The realisation of what she said hit me like a ton of bricks. The following day, I went to my GP and asked (begged in fact) for help. I had my bypass 6 months later.

Our children will always be our greatest motivation, don’t you agree?

Doodah x

natalie

Oh yes without fail doodah… 🙂 i would do anything for them and they are to my greatest motivation xxx so can not wait to be on that loosers bench with you guys xxx

natalie

Can any one tell me what happens once u have finished ur 8wk counciling?? Is it just sit tight n wait for an appointment? Xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media