Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

New Series of ‘Fat Surgeons’.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Sally Bailey
    Participant

As promised, we are giving you plenty of notice that the new series of ‘Fat Surgeons’ starts on Thursday 14 June, 9pm on the Really channel. Don’t forget to set your recorders!

Doodah
    Keymaster

Woo Hoo!! Can’t wait for this to start again. I’m always all teary-eyed and proud like a great big mother hen lol!

Sally Bailey
    Participant

Don’t forget: the new series of ‘Fat Surgeons’ starts on Thursday 14 June at 9pm on the ‘Really’ channel. Set your recorders if you are unable to watch it and look out for some very familiar faces.

Doodah
    Keymaster

I shall be at the Streamline Surgical support group in Harrow, but will sky+ it. Can’t wait to see it ;-))

Doodah x

carolthecook

Hope all you Streamliners will be watching the launch of tomorrow’s new series of ‘Fat Surgeons’ with Shaw Somers, Chris Pring and other Streamline Surgery patients. This 5 part series will cover wls surgery; the impact it has on wls patients lives; the changes that need to be made; and the success that can come as a result. Do tune in if you can….9pm on Really TV (Sky, Virgin and Freeview too). If you can’t why not set the timer or remote?

Mara

Thanks for the reminder Carol, I’ll be watching!

Mara x

Precious

@”carolthecook”]Hope all you Streamliners will be watching the launch of tomorrow’s new series of ‘Fat Surgeons’ with Shaw Somers, Chris Pring and other Streamline Surgery patients. This 5 part series will cover wls surgery the impact it has on wls patients lives; the changes that need to be made; and the success that can come as a result. Do tune in if you can….9pm on Really TV (Sky, Virgin and Freeview too). If you can’t why not set the timer or remote?[/QUOTE wrote:

Hi carol -sis

Just popped on here first time in many months! Glad i see yr post! Been so much going on in my life. It’s been 2 years since my op and I’m now a size 10 lost 10.5 stone!!
    I will email you direct to catch up.
    Love to you and all x x x

Doodah
    Keymaster

I’m recording it on Sky+ (series link) as I shall be at the Streamline Surgical Suppport Group with the fabulous Stacey Brova and the rest of the gang tonight xx

Doodah x

carolthecook

Many, many thanks for all the lovely emails and comments about last nights 1st episode of FAT SURGEONS. It is going to repeated on Saturday night….same place and details at 9pm for those that missed it first time around. I missed it ‘live’ too Doodah and sadly the support meeting too (with the fab Stacey Brova) just caught up with it later. Will make the next support meeting though…it’s something of a lifeline for me and many other streamliners! C x

hides

Brilliant start to the next series 🙂 and so nice to put a face to carol… (you look fab) . Looking forward to the next programme. Hoping they cover a bandster this time round.

Heidi 🙂

Doodah
    Keymaster

Isn’t it lovely to put faces to people you only text/message/email/phone?

Blue Staffy

Shaw Sumers is on embarrassing bodie on channel 4 @ 8pm on tues 19th June

Mark (Blue Staffy)

Doodah
    Keymaster

He gets about a bit doesn’t he?!!

So in awe of the work he (and all the other surgeons and clinical staff at Streamline) does to help people get their lives back. I can’t believe I’m lucky enough to be a very, very minute part of the support team either. Humbling indeed.

Doodah x

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media