Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

New series of Fat Surgeons

Home ยป Topics ยป Welcome to Streamline Surgical ยป Streamline Surgical & Shaw Somers Media ยป New series of Fat Surgeons

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Guys

The new series of ‘Fat Surgeons’ begins on Wednesday 17 July at 9pm on Really channel: Sky 248, Freeview 17, Virgin 267. Don’t forget to set your recorders if you don’t want to miss any of them!

Doodah x

Got mine set up ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks for the heads up xxxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Nearer the time I will post the list of featured patients so if you have a particular interest in one of them, you can make sure you get to see their episode. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doodah x

Whitey

Look forward to watching. For me watching the programme helped me make the decision to go ahead with WLS. It helped to see what happened during the op and of course seeing the great weight loss. I remember watching just before my op but had to close my eyes during the surgery! I think everyone who agrees to be filmed is very brave and plays an important part in helping inspire others.

Paul-H
    Participant

The same for me, it was watching the vary first series that got me wanting one of those, and it was the open method they where doing not the keyhole they do most of the time now.

Best decision I have ever made.

Paul

nuttygirl

I only saw one episode of the first series, I keep hoping they will repeat it at some stage. Looking forwards to watching the new series though – and this time I shall put it on series link!

Doodah
    Keymaster

@nuttygirl 28950 wrote:

I only saw one episode of the first series, I keep hoping they will repeat it at some stage. Looking forwards to watching the new series though – and this time I shall put it on series link!

Fat Doctor Series 1, Episode 1 – YouTube

Fat Doctor Series 1, Episode 2 – YouTube

Fat Doctor Series 1, Episode 3 – YouTube

Fat Doctor Series 1, Episode 4 – YouTube

There you go! the first four episodes of series one. they can all be found on Youtube as can other series and clips of Tea Parties etc. Also any interviews with our surgeons.

Enjoy!

Doodah x

ps the brave people who volunteer certainly do inspire so many of us – including me ๐Ÿ™‚

Doodah
    Keymaster

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

This programme will be aired at 8pm now instead of 9pm. Day/date remains the same.

Doodah x

Whitey

Just Sky+ it. Will this show last years tea party? Don’t know if I have missed it on here but haven’t seen any mention of a party this year. When I was at The Sudbury Clinic a few weeks ago the staff mentioned it but they didn’t know if there would be one. Doodah is there going to be one?

Fat Surgeons saved my life: Dramatic new TV show helps wheelchair bound mother of six lose 11 stone… and now she plans to run a marathon | Mail Online my daily mail article from today for the new series, quite enjoyed doing this interview and the photographs for it, not the before pics just the after ones ๐Ÿ™‚

Cant wait to see the new series, it was so good being a part of it all, will be interesting to see how its edited

Whitey

Amazing story well done you are a great inspiration

Doodah
    Keymaster

Not sure if last year’s Tea party will be featured. We still have no definite plans for this year’s. Rest assured that as soon as we do, you will hear about it!!

Doodah x

Doodah
    Keymaster

@myheartexposed 29043 wrote:

Fat Surgeons saved my life: Dramatic new TV show helps wheelchair bound mother of six lose 11 stone… and now she plans to run a marathon | Mail Online my daily mail article from today for the new series, quite enjoyed doing this interview and the photographs for it, not the before pics just the after ones ๐Ÿ™‚

Cant wait to see the new series, it was so good being a part of it all, will be interesting to see how its edited

A wonderfully uplifting article. No wonder you were so pleased to be part of it!

Doodah x

Floyd

I have just watched the last half hour of tonight’s Fat Surgeons – does anyone else cry watching this?!

Am so lucky to have had this surgery.

Hope you are all well.

Floydee
    xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

I have to say, Ian Whyte’s story made me cry. You see, I was the case study at the free information evening he attended and spoke to both him and his lovely wife at length. I’m SO happy for him. As he said last night, his sole reason at the time for wanting wls was to be able to spend as much time as possible with his daughter. He did it. His tears were of utter joy and that really got to me. I absolutely LOVE my job. I am lucky enough to see so many people regain control over their lives and achieve the goals they have set for themselves. It doesn’t get any better than that. ๐Ÿ˜€

Doodah x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media