Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

new member – part 2

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anyone in cornwall

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Trish and welcome!

It will be really interesting to see if we have any other wls people in Cornwall.

How lucky you are to live in such a beautiful part of the country – a Pricipality no less ;-))

Doodah x

Nettie

The title of this thread “new member” reminds me of Marjorie Dawes from little Britain!!!
    We are so not like that here, welcome to the friendly place Trish.

Nettie xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Nettie 23653 wrote:

The title of this thread “new member” reminds me of Marjorie Dawes from little Britain!!!
    We are so not like that here, welcome to the friendly place Trish.

Nettie xx

HAHAHAHAHA! ‘Dust. Anybody? No?’ That really made me laugh!!

Hi yes it is a lovely part of the world here, only a few miles from the nearest beach and when the weather is good it is better than going abroad. I am 15 days post op and have lost 28 lbs that is including my liver deduction diet and I am thrilled to bits. I do get scared that I will overdo it with food but I try and so far(touch wood) I have been fine. I was told by my surgeon that I could go back to work after two weeks which I thought was quite soon ( I am a mobile hairdresser) but my sister who had the op (bypass) was told 4-8 weeks but I don’t know I will be glad to get back to it all. nywaytahnks for all your nice posts and I will speak soon. X

Nettie

@Trishhatesjelly 23724 wrote:

Hi yes it is a lovely part of the world here, only a few miles from the nearest beach and when the weather is good it is better than going abroad. I am 15 days post op and have lost 28 lbs that is including my liver deduction diet and I am thrilled to bits. I do get scared that I will overdo it with food but I try and so far(touch wood) I have been fine. I was told by my surgeon that I could go back to work after two weeks which I thought was quite soon ( I am a mobile hairdresser) but my sister who had the op (bypass) was told 4-8 weeks but I don’t know I will be glad to get back to it all. nywaytahnks for all your nice posts and I will speak soon. X

Hi Trish,

I was told one week but I took 2 weeks anyway and I was fine when I went back, just take it easy though.

Nettie xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@Trishhatesjelly 23724 wrote:

Go back when YOU feel ready – that is the right time xx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media