Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

New look forum and website

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi everyone.

We have a brand new website design that we hope you will like. We welcome your views and feedback as it’s for YOU! Also, we would love to know whether or not you like the new look forum. Is there anything you might like to suggest? This place really is for you to feel at home in, so we want to make it as user-friendly as possible.

Exciting times ahead 🙂

Doodah x

RaeRae

Hi
    How about a specific Newbie Introduction part, just personally speaking I found it hard to decide where to post my first time, or maybe there is and i just missed it
    Rae xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hi RaeRae

This is probably the best section to have a look at if you are a newbie:

Forum Tutorials and Help Section

I think all forums are a bit difficult to navigate to start with (well, they are in my own personal experience!) but after a few posts and lots of reading, it becomes second nature. The above link will take you to some reaaly good tutorials that Streamtweet has put on for us.

You have made a really good point and I will pass it on tho the relavent people. Thanks so much for taking the time out to make this post

Doodah x

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Lauren.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by clare.williams.
    RaeRae

No problems at all, looking forward to finding my way round
    Rae xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

If you get lost at any point, just shout 😉

Doodah x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media