Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

New email scam doing the rounds

Home » Topics » General Section » General Chat, Games & celebrations. » New email scam doing the rounds

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul-H
    Participant

Hi all

There is a new email scam doing the rounds and needs to be watched out for.

I had my annual full blood test a few weeks ago and today I got was was supposed to be an e.mail about that blood test.

It read as follows

Dear [email address removed] We have been sent a sample of your blood analysis for further research. During the complete blood count (CBC) we have revealed that white blood cells is very low, and unfortunately we have a suspicion of a cancer. Wite Blood cells 1200 Low Hemoglobin 12 Normal Platelets 19000 Low We suggest you to print out your CBC test results and interpretations in attachment below and visit your family doctor as soon as possible Sincerely, Dr. Avery Ernie Copyright 2013 National Institute for Health and Care Excellence. All rights reserved.

Obviously being very internet savvy I knew that the attachment that was attached that I was supposed to print out and take to my Doctor would contain some sort of virus so knew not to open it, but not everyone is, so be warned, never ever open an attachment from someone you don’t know, and be vary careful if you do know the sender as they may already have the virus and it’s just sending itself to everyone on the infectected computers address book.

Be very careful

Paul

treeza

Thank you for sharing. Such evil B******s! Fancy attaching it to someone’s health!

Kimberly
    Participant

That’s so bad it could really frighten some people shame on them . Thank you Paul for sharing

Lauren
    Keymaster

Thanks Paul. There are some truly nasty people out there 🙁

Doodah x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media