Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

new at this

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nolimit088

Hi everyone, I have to start my special 2 week diet on Wednesday. I would love some suggestions on making protein smoothies without milk.

Ms Ellie

Hi there nolimit welcome, I hope we can help and support you on here, I have no advice on the protein smoothies without milk but I’m sure someone will be along and give you some suggestions x

ruby tuesday

Hi nolimit, what diet are you on then – guess not the milk one! Are you unable to tolerate milk/yoghurt? I have a smoothie recipie set somewhere so if I know what you can eat, I can see if anything in that might be suitable.

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Nolimit and welcome.

I can’t help you on this one either but I’m sure someone will come along and help you out. Like Ruby asked, are you lactose intollerant? There’s always soya/rice milk (which you prob already know!) Be interesting to know which diet you are following though. Where/who/when re your surgery? Wishing you the very best of luck 🙂

Doodah x

nolimit088

I replace my breakfast and lunch with a protein drink for supper I get to eat a small salad lean meat and a small portion of whole grain noodles. I made through 3 days. Day one and two were awful. I have lost 7 lbs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media