Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

New acheivement

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Emily.p

Hi all

Just a update to say I have now lost 5 stone and I’m thrilled this is almost half way for me!! So happy woo hoo now on to the next 5 stone. 🙂

Emily xx

ruby tuesday

Well done you clever thing! Bring on the new clothes! x

Ms Ellie

Well done Emily what a great feeling eh????

Good luck with shifting the rest!

Much love Ellie xx

Doodah
    Keymaster

Hi Emily and welcome to the friendliest place on earth!

Well done on your weight loss so far – you must be chuffed to bits! Looking forward to keeping you company on the last half of your journey: it’s so exciting!!

Doodah x

Renn

Hi

Well done you. You’ve worked with this op. and deserve your success. Enjoy and just take one small step at a time. There’s no hurry you’ll get there.

Bye Renn (Madeleine)

tinkly_roars

Hi Emily

Many many congratulations. That is an amazing weightloss and to know that you’re halfway there…..just fabulous. Have you bought yourself any new clothes yet? The thought of having nearly every shop to go shopping for an off the peg size completely overwhelms me – where do you start??? lol

Tinks x

Sally Bailey
    Participant

Hi Emily.

Wow, you are doing brilliantly – halfway there already! Congratulations. You must be feeling wonderful and looking forward to a bright, light new future.

Sally xx

Emily.p

Hi All

Thanks so much for all the lovely messages I am thrilled that its almost half way its gone so quick but I imagine the next half will be a little harder but thats ok I am willing to work for it. No new clothes yet really just getting the odd bit like trousers for work but otherwise I am trying to hold on for as long as I can otherwise they will be to big soon aswell.

Emilyxx

Ganny
    Participant

Hi Emily,
    Well done you, I am hoping to hit the 5stone mark this Wednesday when I get weighed again. I have had to buy some new teeshirts and vest tops as all mine were hanging off my shoulders but trousers and skirts I am just working my way through my wardrobe. Onve again well done in your weight loss.
    Elaine xx

mandyl

well done emily 🙂 xx

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media