Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Nearly six years out …..

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

• This topic has 238 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by vix.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 239 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Keymaster

I think it probably is for added protein and is useful for vegetarians. I personally just eat ‘real’ food if that makes any sense. The only deficiency I have had in almost 6 years is vitamin D from lack of sunshine! I have never sunbathed (too pale) but as I am always cold, I am almost always covered from head to foot except for about three months of the year! In a bitter spell, the only thing you actually see are my eyes!

Doodah x

vix

I should have it 2moz Kimberly so will let you know …. If you want will send you some of it to try xxx

Kimberly
    Participant

Ok Vix you can be our taster , hope your feeling a bit better today

vix

Hi before I start this I would like to stress I do take all of my vits every day and have done for for six years . I have almost all go the deficiencies that us gastric bypass peeps can have b12, iron, calcium, zinc and vitamin d … Hence why I’m willing to try any thing to get all of my levels up …. It’s only these last few weeks that I have found out I don’t eat or have enough protein every day I was only having on a good day 30- 32 percent …. I have had so much done to my body in the last few years I have has three tummy tucks … A breast lift and then later on breast implants … A bum and thigh lift and the final one was the lose skin from my arms …. I want to be and to have more energy to enjoy this body I have been given, I had to pack up work 2 years ago as I didn’t have enough energy to see me through the day in an office job, I know I have rambled on a bit. I’m not moaning, I’m not unhappy with what I have had done, I would do it again in a heart beat. I’m just blessed with a good partner that understands things and my children that helped me so much before i met John. The support from this group that keeps me sane.

Vix

Lauren
    Keymaster

Will be interesting to hear what you think of it Vix.

We are all here to help each other and I can promise you there will NEVER be any judgement. You never have to feel that you should ‘justify’ any decisions you have ever made. They are yours and you live with them. We are here to help you do that in the best possible way 😉

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

Hi Vix hope your feeling a bit better today . I was interested in the supplement you take . I have sanatogen a-z plus minerals , calcium citrate ( dietion said this was best) vit d3 and a b12 sublingerly as it only get absorbed in the mouth .so I’m almost the same as you except zinc , what that for . You don’t have to tell me I just nosey . Also I struggle getting my protein in and dislike whey ( taste yucky) protein shakes powder . So tell me if the pb2 taste nice .
    You have had some surgery your very brave because Iv heared it’s very painful . You don’t have to tell but where did you have your surgery ? Oh I got loads of question it’s so interesting .

Lauren
    Keymaster

Kim, you are like a little sponge wanting to soak up every bit of information you can! I’m the same. And I think it is a good thing to be honest. the more information we have, the better choices we can make 😉

Doodah x

vix

Hi Kimberly

Vits I take are

Ferrous fumarate 210mg x 3
    Folic acid 5mg x 2
    Lansoprazole 30mg x 2
    Zinc sulphate 220mg x 3
    Vit D 10,000iu x 1
    Sanatogen complete x 1
    Movicol x 2
    Adcal – d3 x 2
    Gastricote as and when needed

I also take starflower oil, evening primrose.

The taste of the pb2 was lovely in highlights bit like a Reece’s cup taste.

With regards to the plastic surgery this is my personal view I would never have my legs done again …. Although the results are brilliant it was the most painful, I have a high pain threshold as well … It took the longest to recover from and standing to do a wee or a number two for Over two weeks wasn’t nice, I couldn’t lay or sit down as you would normally I was sort of suspended I between v pillows at home hard to explain but I was cut from my knees all the into my groin and all around my back, the surgeon also removed the over hanging skin on my lady bits lol as if you could imagine the outline of a pair of knickers that’s the lines I have been cut around. Hope it makes sense as I’m not very good at explaining it.

Vix

vix

Forgot b12 every six weeks xxx

vix

Guys,

I have just made this,

1/2 scoop vanilla protein bsn 11g protein
    100ml skimmed milk 3.6g
    2 tsp pb2 5g protein
    3 egg whites 7g

Total protein 26.6g

Mix in a blender the spray a pan with frylight yummy peanut butter tasting pancake

vix

Forgot the cals 206 it does make a large pancake ….

Lauren
    Keymaster

@vix 31590 wrote:

Hi Kimberly

Vits I take are

Ferrous fumarate 210mg x 3
    Folic acid 5mg x 2
    Lansoprazole 30mg x 2
    Zinc sulphate 220mg x 3
    Vit D 10,000iu x 1
    Sanatogen complete x 1
    Movicol x 2
    Adcal – d3 x 2
    Gastricote as and when needed

I also take starflower oil, evening primrose.

The taste of the pb2 was lovely in highlights bit like a Reece’s cup taste.

With regards to the plastic surgery this is my personal view I would never have my legs done again …. Although the results are brilliant it was the most painful, I have a high pain threshold as well … It took the longest to recover from and standing to do a wee or a number two for Over two weeks wasn’t nice, I couldn’t lay or sit down as you would normally I was sort of suspended I between v pillows at home hard to explain but I was cut from my knees all the into my groin and all around my back, the surgeon also removed the over hanging skin on my lady bits lol as if you could imagine the outline of a pair of knickers that’s the lines I have been cut around. Hope it makes sense as I’m not very good at explaining it.

Vix

OUCH!! My thighs look like balloons filled with cottage cheese but I would never ever have them done. There is no way on earth I could stand up to do a number 2 for six weeks! It was bad enough getting round it with the full body compression garment after my fleur de lis tummy tuck.

I guess I just don’t want it enough. My stomach was done for medical reasons, as would be my boobs but my arms would be for aesthetic reasons. As it is, I haven’t been well enough to proceed with my other surgeries so maybe fate has dealt me a winning hand: even if it didn’t feel like that at the time?

You certainly have been through the mill!

Doodah x

vix

I continually got rashes and open sore on the inside of my thighs …. I didn’t have it all done in one go …. My arms where purely cosmetic … The first boob job was to remove all the loose skin after I had my socks n marbles removed, I had nothing left so the second one was cosmetic I do love my 32e xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

LOL! I HATE my big boobs. So uncomfortable and a complete wast of space in my opinion. They make my back, neck and shoulders ache and I have a permanent, sore groove on my shoulders from bra straps. I’ve had them since I was 11 years old. Nightmare 🙁

vix
    Doodah wrote:
    LOL! I HATE my big boobs. So uncomfortable and a complete wast of space in my opinion. They make my back, neck and shoulders ache and I have a permanent, sore groove on my shoulders from bra straps. I’ve had them since I was 11 years old. Nightmare 🙁

I missed the boat on big boobs, although I was a big girl I had a flat chest lol …. So I’m still loving them, I had 230g implants so was shocked that I came out that big .

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media