Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Nearly six years out …..

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 239 total)
  • Author
    treeza

Oh shame I bet he felt dreadful x bless you I hope your starting to feel better now x take care x

Kimberly
    Participant

Oh bless him , but just be careful. And rest x

vix

Just made a yummy pineapple and mango smoothie for brekkie xxx.

vix

I’m so cold today I’m shivering, I have the heating on full, a vest, t shirt and a jumper ….. Sweat pants socks x 2 pairs omg I’m turning into an old lady xxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@vix 31529 wrote:

I’m so cold today I’m shivering, I have the heating on full, a vest, t shirt and a jumper ….. Sweat pants socks x 2 pairs omg I’m turning into an old lady xxxx

Welcome to the world of life post Bariatric Surgery. In my own personal opinion, it is the worst bit. I am ALWAYS cold (and always moaning about it haha!) You may get warmer once you can eat more but be prepared that you might not. Thermals, hand warmers hats and scarves will be your new best friends. Mine is hot, steaming tea – all day long. I own several insulated mugs and thermos flasks haha!

How are you apart from cold though?

Doodah x

vix

When I first woke up at 5am I felt a tad rough, so decided to stay in bed, a knock on the door at 9:30 woke me up again ….. I don’t feel right but I can’t actually explain what it is … That really doesn’t make sense I know, after all the years from the first surgery these few weeks have seemed the worst ever …. But it will get better and I will get back to how i felt a while back.

Lauren
    Keymaster

How odd Vix. You are right though, you will soon be feeling your best again. Just give it time and be kind to and patient with yourself 😉

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

How strange but trust your instincts Vix you still recovering from major surgery and also were you very poorly before . That could mean you need longer to heal .
    I found out today that it wasn’t my bowels going into spasm after being constipated and a massive evacuation ( ha ha ) I have a UTI , still antibiotic and I be sorted soon ,

vix

Hope your feeling better today Kimberly. I ended up back in bed with a head ache.

Today is another day so I’m going to smile and carry on regardless.

Have you guys heard of or tried pb2 ?

Thanks vix xxx

Kimberly
    Participant

Thank Vix my antibiotic are kicking in and I’m feeling better , it’s good your resting , you had a rough time . How the sloppy stage going now? . I don’t know what pb2 is ?i

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Kimberly 31549 wrote:

Thank Vix my antibiotic are kicking in and I’m feeling better , it’s good your resting , you had a rough time . How the sloppy stage going now? . I don’t know what pb2 is ?i

Amazon.co.uk: pb2 powdered peanut butter

Lauren
    Keymaster

@Kimberly 31549 wrote:

I know we all demonise antibiotics but, my goodness, when they work they do wonders don’t they? Glad you are feeling a bit better Kim.

Doodah x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@vix 31545 wrote:

Hope your feeling better today Kimberly. I ended up back in bed with a head ache.

Today is another day so I’m going to smile and carry on regardless.

Have you guys heard of or tried pb2 ?

Thanks vix xxx

Glad you are feeling brighter today Vix. I have taken the liberty of putting a link about pb2 on Kim’s post. I haven’t tried it because I am very cagey about trying new things. I’m a bit of a ‘If it ain’t broke don’t fix it’ type of gal!

Doodah x

vix

Think I might give it a try …… I thort about adding it my hot chocolate hi lights or into the protein pancakes later on xxx

Kimberly
    Participant

Is it for extra protein ? And does it taste nice ?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media