Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Nearly six years out …..

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 239 total)
  • Author
    vix

Omg have you seen the water logged app ….. It fills a glass up with how much you have drank, helps me as I’m never brill at drinking 2lts a day xxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@vix 31393 wrote:

Omg have you seen the water logged app ….. It fills a glass up with how much you have drank, helps me as I’m never brill at drinking 2lts a day xxxx

ooh! Must check that out….

Lauren
    Keymaster

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/waterlogged-drink-more-water/id352199775?mt=8

FANTASTIC! Have posted it in the South Coast support group too. Thanks for this vix 😀

Doodah xx

vix

Your welcome, anything I can do to help others …. Love this forum xxxx

vix

Morning all,

And another days begins, having a chill in bed watching white collar …..

Soon be time for a oxo

Vix

treeza

Morning Vix

I hope you have a great day honey. Take care.

Teresa x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@vix 31400 wrote:

Morning all,

And another days begins, having a chill in bed watching white collar …..

Soon be time for a oxo

Vix

Hi Vix.

Glad to hear you are taking it easy.

I used to save my stock cube drink for the evening as it fooled me into thinking I was having a meal as it tasted like gravy haha!

The ‘C’ word (constipation) is a common subject on here. It’s so funny that we all experience it but some are more open about it than others (I’m particularly vocal about it I think!) The key is, not to let it get to the point of no return. Seek help sooner than later or it becomes hideous… believe me, I know!!

Doodah x

ps I love this place too 😉

vix

I have had one phone call this morning they have agreed to give the tablets I need on prescription so really chuffed about that, I was willing to pay for them privately but the gp has sorted it out…. Happy days.

Just gotta get the ole Pipe work moving again lol I would live to hear some noises xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Hahaha @ pipe work!! And wanting to hear noises. So funny 😉

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

How are you today , can you have highlight chocolate milky drink , I love these and have one every night in my thermus cup as I like things really hot . I recommend lamb oxo yummy xx

vix

Haven’t tried the lamb oxo cubes yet …. I can tolerate the highlights but don’t really like them, getting my daughter to have a look online this evening for some different sugar free syrups as I do love weak milky coffee …. I have half a teaspoon in a bucket of hot milk.

Mums just been and fetch the poo power powders from the chemist …… Time will tell got told can have up to eight sachets in 6 hours

Vix

Kimberly
    Participant

Oh I really like Carmel and dulce de leche it’s really yummy and Bannna . I still use mine in yogurts and coffee milk. And just plain milk shakes and home made smoothies x

vix

Kimberly, what do you put in your smoothies pls xxx

Kimberly
    Participant

Ice cubes of frozen milk , milk , natural yogurt sugar free syrups or frozen fruits . I didn’t dump on frozen fruits but some people do . I also tried unsuccessfully to make low fat icecream with the syrups but it just became frozen slush puppie but very taste lol . Just put them in a blender . Carole ball has some great recipes for smoothies . Also when on fluids I drank vit8 which is high in salt but very nice and I needed some thing savory .

Kimberly
    Participant

Carole ball book return to slender is really good she has recipes for fluid stage like sweet potatoe soup , soya chai tea,,minted pea soup, lentil soup, and yummy vanilla egg custard .and a recipes for protein ice cream which I haven’t tried .itts worth getting her books and also their are loads of taste recipes for the other stages ,

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media