Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Nearly six years out …..

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 239 total)
  • Author
    vix

Can’t understand why the movicol doesn’t work thou xxx

vix

Plus moist toilet tissue is a gift sent from god lol xxxx

vix

Bit of a blow out weekend food wise as at the caravan clean and sorting out xxxx back to normal Monday miss my plate wen I don’t have it xxx

Kimberly
    Participant

Hi Vix is that your Baratric plate your talking about ? My son brought me one for Mother’s Day . I find it very helpful but I can’t eat it all of it , at the moment I’m managing about half the plate each meal time ,but I suppose that’s normal as I’m just over four and a half month post bypass

Lauren
    Keymaster

It’s interesting to hear that you find the plate holds too much at the moment Kim as several other newbies have said the same thing. I personally think it is rather a lot for someone who has had recent wls. I am 6 years out in July and I can only just make a serious dent in the contents of the plate, if it is mostly salad or veg. I may have a word with the lovely Carol Ball about perhaps designing a dish/plate for the very newly bypassed, banded and sleeved people 😉

Doodah x

vix

Wen I had the hockey stick removed mr Amorri did tell me my Pouch had stretched slightly and the opening instead of being a 1cm was approx 2cm I can’t always manage the plate full but I don’t over load it if I have a salad on it I have about 100g of meat and still only a quarter of the plate in salad which is about three cherry tomatoes, a 1 inch bit of cucumber and a tiny bit of lettuce …. I don’t like salad lol ….. Sunday we had what I now call rubbish food and it slides down and you eat more
    If you understand me xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Completely understand. I can struggle like heck with a plate of real food but trifle slips down with no probs!! That’s way I only eat it at Christmas and Easter haha! Mum’s home made one – O.M.G!!!

Doodah x

vix

Having pea n ham soup today with cheese grated on top for a bit more protein xxx

vix

Another day has begun, going to smile nicely….. So here is a huge SMILE ?? for all you peeps out there xxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Thanks Vix. Very gratefully received. The sun is shining at the moment here on the South Coast. Let’s hope it sticks around for a while as I need my vitamin D boost lol!

Have a great day 😉

Doodah x

vix

Same here in Easy Anglia, so want to much today ….. Trying so hard to resist ….. Strangely I really wanna eat salmon xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@vix 31862 wrote:

Same here in Easy Anglia, so want to much today ….. Trying so hard to resist ….. Strangely I really wanna eat salmon xxx

I would give almost anything to be able to have some thick, white, uncut bread, toasted with butter and Marmite on!

Lent is almost over so that is probably what I shall have for my breakfast the first morning lol! Couldn’t give a monkey’s about the chocolate.

Doodah x

vix

Yeah toasted bread Omg I can smell the taste lol …. It’s strange how we dream about food xxx

vix

Not had a bad day, but feel like I have eaten a bit to much …. Don’t feel uncomfortable or anything like that guess it’s more in my head it’s that little devil saying you have eaten too much, I just walked by the fridge and I could hear the Quorn mini eggs calling to let them out so had to eat three for supper, so took me over 1200 cals ….

Today’s food

Honey roasted salmon (breakfast)

Honey roasted salmon (lunch)

Yogurt

Roast chicken n salad (dinner)

3 mini eggs ( voices calling me)

3 latte’s skinny

So not a bad day just seems a lot x

Kimberly
    Participant

Box that sounds good remember you had surgery and your body needs protein to heal xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media