Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Nearly six years out …..

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 239 total)
  • Author
    vix

Morning all,

I can’t manage beet root in any form xxxx have a good day xxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

What a shame. I love the delicate flavour and soft texture.

Kimberly
    Participant

Oh I loved but don’t like how it turns my wee pink !

kellbell

You would think they taste horrible but there really nice to drink!! You would never think juicing beetroot, broccoli stem, cucumber would be nice but it is! And you get pure vitamins from it.

If any one wants to have a look type Jason vale or juice master into google or YouTube and have a look it has changed peoples lives.

vix

Weigh in day today ……. I will muster up the courage later on, didn’t sleep again last night … Think I know why now I had a milky coffee at 9pm so think that’s kept me awake. Note self no more coffee in the evening. Any way the weekend is looming and my son is taking his girlfriend away for the weekend. Clocks go forward on Sunday and j might go shopping need a few more bits for the caravan. Happy Friday everyone xxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@vix 31725 wrote:

Weigh in day today ……. I will muster up the courage later on, didn’t sleep again last night … Think I know why now I had a milky coffee at 9pm so think that’s kept me awake. Note self no more coffee in the evening. Any way the weekend is looming and my son is taking his girlfriend away for the weekend. Clocks go forward on Sunday and j might go shopping need a few more bits for the caravan. Happy Friday everyone xxxx

Switch to de-caf after 4pm and you will be right as ninepence!

Hope you have a lovely weekend shopping for your caravan. Have to say, I’m very jealous. have always wanted one but my husband just won’t entertain the idea at all 🙁 I wouldn’t be able to cope with one on my own so I can’t even just go and get one!

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

I have caravan envy , my hubby always telling me off for converting them when we are on the road . I have a trailer tent which is better than sleeping on the floor , but it’s not a caravan . Have a good weekend and a loverly mothered day every one x

vix

We have brought a static in Suffolk … Can’t wait to go down next weekend, John wanted a tent and I couldn’t handle that … So I won lol xxx plus the dogs can go with us, have had a wooden veranda put on the caravan and the guys put a fence n gate so we can let the dogs out without them going on anyone else’s property xxx I had the one with a little arch way will take pictures …. Fink we have turned into my parents lol xxx any way wishing you both a happy Mother’s Day and have a brill weekend xxxxxx oh I managed to find some sugar free BBQ sauce trying it this evening xxxx

treeza

Hi Vix I hope you’ve had a great weekend with your family & your recovering well. How’s the eating going? Take care x

Lauren
    Keymaster

@vix 31747 wrote:

We have brought a static in Suffolk … Can’t wait to go down next weekend, John wanted a tent and I couldn’t handle that … So I won lol xxx plus the dogs can go with us, have had a wooden veranda put on the caravan and the guys put a fence n gate so we can let the dogs out without them going on anyone else’s property xxx I had the one with a little arch way will take pictures …. Fink we have turned into my parents lol xxx any way wishing you both a happy Mother’s Day and have a brill weekend xxxxxx oh I managed to find some sugar free BBQ sauce trying it this evening xxxx

VIX!! Now I am super jealous! A caravan that you can take your dogs to – heaven right there.

Hope you’ve had a great time and that the sugar free BBQ sauce was ok. I love hearing all the adventures you guys get up to I really do.

Doodah x

vix

Where has the day gone, I have only just crawled out of my bed…. Must have needed the sleep.

BBQ sauce was fantastic marinated some chicken in it and then put it in the actifry sooooo good xxxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

You MUST have needed it Vix. Glad the sauce was good.

Doodah x

Kimberly
    Participant

Oh that’s sounds loverly , hope you having a good day. , and still resting Vix ? Xx

vix

Haven’t fancied much food today so had a peanut butter shake xxxx

Kimberly
    Participant

Oh Vix hope your ok ? But at least you having your peanut butter shake and getting some protein in . Some day I really don’t feel like eating

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media