Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My new website!

Home ยป Topics ยป General Section ยป Social Networking & Tech Zone ยป My new website!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    carolthecook

Hi Everyone,

My website launched today!

If you want to know more, then personal message me for a link to find out more. Streamline will give a link in time, and since Shaw Somers is my surgeon and foreword writer you will be able to access our book pages (for the new cookbook) quickly on line. Hope you find the website, Thinner Times and everything else Streamline and bariatriccookery.com has in the pipeline so helpful…keep in touch. Carol

Phoenix

Hi Carol

Just tried to PM you but couldn’t ๐Ÿ™ Would love to have a look at your website – congratulations on the launch today :cheer2:

Phoenix

Actually have just found it and have subscribed!!!! It looks fab!!!

Well done hun….oh and by the way, your photo is gorgeous!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ (I need to get to know some more icons!!)

Precious

Carol you are set not to receive PM’s I would love to have a look at the site but do not know how to. ๐Ÿ™

Precious xxx

carolthecook

Didn’t realise that my private messaging was off…hopefully now on! Thanks for all your kind and encouraging comments…can’t wait to meet you all! Carol x

Streamliner

After a late night sneak preview last night…what can I say!!

Truly fantastic website, I am so proud to know you Carol.

You are a tremendous support to everyone & now with the website & book the skys the limit.

Wishing you every success.

http://www.bariatriccookery.com

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Streamliner.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by clare.williams.
    LINDY LOO

Congratulations Carol, I will be getting the book. Just had a quick look at web but it looks great. You look so sophisticated in your photo.

Lindy Loo:hungry:

Jan

Wow Carol, the website is fantastic and I will definitely be getting the book . Your photo is lovely and you are a true inspiration to us all
    Hope to meet you on 14th at the tea party
    Jan xx

Honey

Absolutely superb website – perfect timing for me as surgery very soon now. I will be buying the cookery book too.

Congratulations and wishing you great success with the book and website.

solucky

Carol, I love it, your website is fantastic and I’ve registered for the book. I don’t need to wish you success as you have by all accounts reached the dizzy heights of success, well done you really deserve it all. See you on the 14th…is it now by appointment? LOL xx

Phoenix

I really wish I was going to the Tea Party to meet you Carol as I’m sure I’ve missed my chance because next year you’ll be cordoned off in the VIP area with your security and we won’t be able to get anywhere near you!!! :rofl:

Your success is well deserved hun and I can’t wait to get my copy of the book and try out all the yummy looking recipes ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

WHAT AN AWESOME SITE.
    Carol you truley are an angel…….

I look forward to tempting the taste buds in the very near future.

Well Done ( I hope the reveal has been far less troublesome than you imagined)
    You are an insperation to many….. Thank you for your commitment to our well being.

Buzz xxx

Precious

Wow, Carol, clearly a lot of hard work has gone into that. You really are brilliant, cant wait to have a dabble with some recipes. Looking forward to getting my book xxxx
    :kiss:

carolthecook

Thanks so much everyone….lovely, sophisticated, gorgeous, fab, fantastic, inspirational, awesome…you all make me feel so good…come round for tea! I spent most of yesterday sending out press releases etc so haven’t got around to the big reveal to friends and family yet Buzz. Think I need to get on with it today so that they don’t find out from anyone else before I tell them ….that might cause tantrums! Think I will be a coward and send the news in an email and then wait for the sky to fall in. Carol x

carolthecook

Can’t wait to meet you too Phoenix…I will still be around next year (that’s a promise) but never with security (ha ha)! Carol x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media