Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Milk Date starting 3rd April 2012 for 2 Weeks!

Home » Topics » Surgical Journey » Bariatric patient experiences » Band Patient Stories and Photos » My Milk Date starting 3rd April 2012 for 2 Weeks!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Day 13….

And I decided to go get weighed at Boots on one of those machines that does everything….

Here’s my stats:

Weight: 18st 11lbs (119.4kg)(263.2lbs) –
    So I’ve lost 13lbs in 13 days….thats a pound a day!

Height: 5’4.6 (1.64m) = Thats crap…im 5’5.9/5’6?

B.M.I. 44.4

My idea weight: 7st11lbs – 10st8lbs = id look like a rake at this lol

Body fat: 49.5%
    Body fat mass: 59.0kg

hmmm….i’ll go by the weight loss on this…and keep an eye on everything else….I think i’d rather the hospitals measurements/weights….

But either way, im losing weight, and its only 2 days till the operation – today and tomorrow!

hides

Hello blue

We are very similar with our stats.
    I was 121kg , bmi was 43.8, size 24. ( when i started)

Now 6 months on i’m 97.4 kg, my bmi is 34.3 , size 18 , (but sometimes a 20, depending on shop )

I hope this helps keep you focused, although i have had ups and downs, there is no way i have ever got this far on any diet before.

Good luck on the last stretch, hope the op all goes well. 🙂

Best wishes
    Heidi. X

Ah Thanks Heidi….x

Lauren
    Keymaster

How’s it going Blue? getting excited now I bet x

Doodah x

Somewhat nervous that I wont get everything sorted lol….Not nervous about the surgery…Well not yet….

Off to a campsite near the hospital tonight, as we have a small motorhome….so that I dont have to get up at a ridiculous time to drive the hour and half to the hospital to be there for 7.30am….We will be 3 miles away, and a cabs under a fiver….So I’ve cut that stress down. Plus my partner will stay for the extra night alone in the motorhome, so hes nearby.

Need to pack….need to sort bag out, what im taking, do some bedding for motorhome…shower, shave me legs lol….

Its the last day of the milk diet, and ive just ran out of poxy crusha milkshake mix….So may have to pop to the shop for another one.

Worried about my piercings….as the nurse said to take them all out, the surgeon said to leave them in barring the tongue one. the other consultant said put the plastic ones in….So ive been told all differently!

We are heading off to Chichester campsite at about 6pm….enough time to park, put the electric cable in, watch a film on my laptop, and perhaps if im nervous take a walk round the lake….

hides

Wow blue 🙂 it sounds like you have a plan .

I’ll look forward to reading your progress in a few days time. Remember to take things easy for the first week….. 🙂

Best wishes
    Heidi. 🙂

Good luck blue x

Nettie

Good luck xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Best of British Blue!!!!

Doodah xx

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media