Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey starts here!

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Precious

Precious,
    No need to worry, by the time you get to the hospital, chat with the others it will be time to go down, I think the pillow carrying is to take your mind off things…lol.
    Its not a long walk….. But you will do it, head held high….
    They are a really good team, and will be sure your well looked after, if your anything like me you will be wanting your hom comforts…… and lots and lots of tea….

Hope you have remembered your chap stick, this weather will be pretty dry, so using a stick will wet your lips and keep them moist…nothing worse than cotton mouth…

Wishing you well…. hoping you heal quick and recover well..

Your rollercoaster ride is about to begin…. your about to get strapped in… Enjoy the ride then start to revel in living…… it is awesome……

Best of luck

Buzz xx

Precious

All is going really well now, and eating is much better. Just thought I would put up some pics of before and so far … getting there!
    (last weighed 7th July – only weigh once a month)

fifimid

You look fantastic. You can really see the weight loss. xxx

Precious

Just a quick update, :bounce: ……… So pleased, I had to go buy some new bras and I got a bra size 4″ smaller from a 44E to a 40E ….. just hope the boobies get smaller too (sorry guys to much info) but I had to share it.

I also went to buy a few bits for my holiday in 3 months time not knowing exactly what size I will be was hard …. but not much summer bits will be around in 3 months time … so there I am sorting through the sale rails picking up 16 & 18’s NOT IN EVANS!!!! I felt like I should have had a flashing light on my head saying to everyone “hello, look at me, I am shopping in the NORMAL shops” lol …. it was so much fun!!!

xxx precious xxx

Brains

Oh precous how I understand. I long to buy pretty bras but most are in smaller sizes!!
    Also shopping in normal stores I cannot wait.
    Enjoy the sunshine xx :kiss:

Ms Ellie

:whistle::whistle: you are looking fantastic Precious thanks for the lovely chat xxxx :kiss:

Precious

Ms Ellie, I enjoyed our chat so much, I can’t wait to meet you, and seeings as we are practically neighbours, I hope I will be seeing a lot more of you too (or maybe a lot less actually thinking about it!!) I’m here for you every step of the way girlie xxx

:kiss: precious

solucky

Precious,

You did make me laugh with the boobies comment, I can’t understand for the life of me why people get ops to make them enormous! I’m with you girlie I can’t wait to get down to a 36C. I’ve also lost 4″ off my bra size and I’m saving my boulder holders for a burning of the bra ceremony!! I’m now in size 18 clothes now and all 20s down the charity shop!! Like you I went out today and bought shorts for my holiday in 5 weeks. M & S & Next sale is so good. Isn’t it a wonderful feeling that you can buy clothes for the future knowing they WILL fit.
    Well done on your weight loss you can see the difference and what a difference, you must feel fantastic. Looks like we’ll catch up on the 14th then, can’t wait. xx

Precious

Not long for your holiday now so lucky, I bet you can’t wait!! You must feel fab being in a size 18, Such a great journey. Looking forward to the 14th Aug xxxxx

solucky

Can’t wait precious till September, I’m so looking forward to it. Shall we wear stickers with our screen names on them on the 14th, what do you think? xx

Precious

So lucky I couldn’t agreee, more, I am going to wear a sticker with precious on, plus I will take my Minnie Mouse ears (although I must say I wouldn’t want to draw attention to myself considering I will DEFINATELY be hiding) I cannot let my secret out the bag, but I am looking forward to it so much! perhaps I should wear a Minnie Mouse mask lol. xxx

Precious

Had my weigh in today and I am just 1lb short of a total of 4 stone. Another few pound and I will be halfway to my goal!! I must say though I do need motivation when it comes to exercise!! I am so bad. I come home from work and just look at all the gym equipment sitting there and I think, in a minute in a minute and dont get on there … ever! I know if I exercised it would help so much, with the weight loss and the toning up, I am sooo lazy! I need such a kick up the backside. How do I motivate myself??? Arghhh so annoying!
    xxx

Brains

Hi Precious

Congrats on your weight loss you must be so pleased. I can understand about exercise as hated exercise from an early age as was always bigger than my peers. I too plan to start exercising and must do it – message to self xx

Phoenix

Wow Precious – that is a fantastic weightloss!!! Well done, hun :cheer2: You are so inspiring to me and I know that you will find some kind of exercise that you love and will then go for it with both hands….remember, exercise can be anything that increases your heart rate for a sustained 20 minutes or so per day!!! 😉

Precious

Phoenix you did have my mind wandering for a minute 😆 but then when I read the 20 minutes bit and grabbing with both hands ….. I thought …. no chance lol !! xxx lmao

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media