Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Shes off somewhere hot and sunny……. A well deserved break….
    Shes taken the filing cabinet with all our details to send us postcards too…. thats what filled her suitcase and all the rest was just skimpies and swimming cossies……
    So where has she gone? Greek Islands, Egypt, Turkey, The Med? the caribean (my fav)?

Have a great time streamy, you deserve it…

Buzz x

Ms Ellie

@ditzeeblonde 7530 wrote:

Hi Ellie

Was lovely to meet you today… I reckon if we’re up to it we’ll be having a bundle of laughs in the ward after our ops. xx

Hey Ditzee so glad you made it over here my love look forward to spending some time with on the ward xxxxx

Ms Ellie

@Streamliner 7541 wrote:

ME lurking around…never…LOL….have to pop on now & again just to make sure my family are all ok!!!
    Won’t be around now till 31st Aug tho…as we decided to change our trip from Torquay as the weather is just so rubbish at the moment to a lil trip abroad..last minute… so have a great week all….gotta run… got to pack my bikinis…amazing for the first time ever my case doesnt feel too heavy…must be the smaller clothes 🙂

Will miss you all xx

Enjoy darling catch up when you get back love to Jeff xxxx

Ms Ellie

im good thanks Pheonix and you????

Ms Ellie

@Buzz 7553 wrote:

Shes off somewhere hot and sunny……. A well deserved break….
    Shes taken the filing cabinet with all our details to send us postcards too…. thats what filled her suitcase and all the rest was just skimpies and swimming cossies……
    So where has she gone? Greek Islands, Egypt, Turkey, The Med? the caribean (my fav)?

Have a great time streamy, you deserve it…

Buzz x

Our little streamer has gone cruising…. far far away with her little bikinis in her little suitcase!

Ms Ellie

Good afternoon all

Well yesterday I went for my pre-op at the Loxwood centre, so far so good im starting the milk diet on Monday so I will have a 2 weeks and 2days of this wonderful diet, im sure I will be fine getting through the first 2/3 days and then hopefully it will be a doddle…..looking forward to it but feeling very nervous now.

I am disgusted to say that I started smoking again after the weekends teaparty, how feckin mad am I????? I hadnt smoked for 4/5 months then wham bam…out comes the fags, why have I done this??? worst of all Hubby and Princess dont know they would be mortified as they think I have done so well so far im about to start the milk diet and I go and blow it on friggin smoking!!!!

I am totally ashamed with myself, food and fags have always been my worst nightmare!

Sorry guys just had to share this awful moment with you all

Much love Ellie xxxx

Maggie

Awww Ellie, don’t be so hard on yourself sweetie!
    We all have our vices, don’t we? If you have to get yourself
    through this hard part before dumping the fags for good, so
    be it. We’re all on your side, and we know you’re doing your
    best. Fat will soon be history, and when it’s right for you, so
    will the fags.

Maggie

Phoenix

Come now Ellie….at least it’s only fags you’ve turned to! As Maggie has said we all have our vices and if food was one of your vices and it is no longer available to you it stands to reason that the next on the list is gonna kick in.

One thing I know for sure is that you are a fabulous and resilient woman and you will ditch those fags as soon as the time is right. So what, you’re smoking at the moment?? Don’t let it steal your joy, hun … Look, you are about to step onto one of the most amazing rides of your life which will be filled with many, many highs and also some lows but the journey will still be amazing even with the lows.

Good luck with the Milk Diet – it’s not so bad. Another couple of weeks and you’ll already be well on your way :hug: :kiss:

Ms Ellie

Thanks guys I had a week moment and I lit that fag up! Ive had the heavy mob on the phone giving me what for!!!

petal

Hi Ellie, just found your update on your pre assessment! I have put on lots of weight for sure! didnt even look when they weighed me today! we are nearly there now!xxx

Ms Ellie

Sweetie same here darling I am so ashamed to say!

LINDY LOO

:frusty::smokin:Ms Ellie, dont you dare be too hard on yourself over cigs. I could murder one right now after 10 weeks, it’s so hard and you are going to have a strange time in the next few weeks. You cant bang your head against the wall all the time, its sent me daft.
    You mat need cigs right now but you can stop again later.

Lindy Loo

Ms Ellie

@LINDY LOO 7818 wrote:

:frusty::smokin:Ms Ellie, dont you dare be too hard on yourself over cigs. I could murder one right now after 10 weeks, it’s so hard and you are going to have a strange time in the next few weeks. You cant bang your head against the wall all the time, its sent me daft.
    You mat need cigs right now but you can stop again later.

Lindy Loo

Thanks Lindy loo xxx

Ms Ellie

So far so good a couple of niggly hunger pangs this afternoon but a glass of milk sorted that out, just enjoying my lovely tasty chicken Oxo cube it smells divine!!! Gonna have lil jelly soon wow!!!!

Bring on day 2

Much love Ellie xx

LINDY LOO

Well done.

Lindy Loo

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media