Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    monkey girl

hi Ellie, i just wanted to say that I think your decision to be on Shaws programme is great. You have shared so much with your blog that it will be great for everyone to see you get the very thing that you have been waiting so long for.
    Inspite of all the setbacks and ups and downs you have battled on, and I am sure you have inspired a lot of people to fight for their dreams too.
    When I took the plunge Shaw had only made the first series, but it made me realise this wasn’t something that only celebrities do and that I could do it too ! So I did.
    you have a lot to look forward to.
    Ruth

solucky

Ellie on the telly!!! OMG how fantastic, what a wonderful opportunity for a fantastic girl. It was so lovely to speak with you at long last on Saturday. You must’ve felt like the pope does when he has an audience…thought you’d laugh at that. Carol’s comment about the frame by the bed made me laugh my head off as I’m sure my husband thinks I carry one around with me too! I’m so pleased for you Ellie and never a truer word was spoken that the best comes to those who wait, you truly deserve this. xx

Ms Ellie

@carolthecook 7212 wrote:

Wow Ellie , you go girl! So pleased that you are doing the filming because I know the people I saw on Tv before gave me such hope and you will inspire millions. Moreover you get the chance to get up close to Shaw again… Is it a bit too much to put his pic in a silver frame next to your bedside table? – no thought not so that’s where its going. Love Carol x

Lol….Not sure about the bedside table but a silver frame for sure!!!!

Ms Ellie

@Buzz 7213 wrote:

As carol says, your be an insperation to millions….. if your not already…

Just think, all your freinds here will be able to say we know a superstar…..lol….

You are amazing….

Buzz x

Thanks Buzz so are you xxxx

Ms Ellie

@LINDY LOO 7214 wrote:

Ms Ellie, your going to be a film star!!!!!!!!!:whoo::whoo:
    I am glad you have decided to do this as these as true inspirations to pre ops. I have been on the telly ( yes a real star). The local news were doing a piece about January sales and filmed me in Leeds centre when I was on my way to work at 8.30am. It was shown throughout the day, I was so embarrassed I had no slap on and was in my winter woolies. I didn’t know I had been filmed until about 10 people throughout the day recognised me. My hairdresser saw it and told me off about the state of my hair.

take care
    Lindy Loo:happy::happy:

Thanks Lindy its certainly exciting stuff!!!

Ms Ellie

@SJ 7218 wrote:

Great news Ms Ellie – brave of you to be filmed, but what an inspiration to others, good for you!

SJ

Thanks SJ if I give encouragement to one person then for me thats job done!

Ms Ellie

@neenee 7232 wrote:

WOW our own film star your already a star xxx

Lol….not long now girlfriend xxxx

neenee

I know can’t believe it, but it will be you soon too :cheer2:

Ms Ellie

@monkey girl 7240 wrote:

hi Ellie, i just wanted to say that I think your decision to be on Shaws programme is great. You have shared so much with your blog that it will be great for everyone to see you get the very thing that you have been waiting so long for.
    Inspite of all the setbacks and ups and downs you have battled on, and I am sure you have inspired a lot of people to fight for their dreams too.
    When I took the plunge Shaw had only made the first series, but it made me realise this wasn’t something that only celebrities do and that I could do it too ! So I did.
    you have a lot to look forward to.
    Ruth

Thanks so much Ruth you are a sweetie, look fwd to meeting up for a :tea:

Ms Ellie

@solucky 7242 wrote:

Ellie on the telly!!! OMG how fantastic, what a wonderful opportunity for a fantastic girl. It was so lovely to speak with you at long last on Saturday. You must’ve felt like the pope does when he has an audience…thought you’d laugh at that. Carol’s comment about the frame by the bed made me laugh my head off as I’m sure my husband thinks I carry one around with me too! I’m so pleased for you Ellie and never a truer word was spoken that the best comes to those who wait, you truly deserve this. xx

Oh Mariaaaaaa dont do this to me huni….I was so pleased to meet with you on Saturday you were just as I imagined you to be a real sweetheart much love to you xxxx

monkey girl

Hiya Ellie, have been out all day for retail therapy and think I should warn you that I have become a clothes addict. It used to be bags and shoes, but now i can’t stop buying clothes. better start saving because I think it might be contagious. x Ruth

Ms Ellie

@monkey girl 7373 wrote:

Hiya Ellie, have been out all day for retail therapy and think I should warn you that I have become a clothes addict. It used to be bags and shoes, but now i can’t stop buying clothes. better start saving because I think it might be contagious. x Ruth

Ruthie Ruthie my love I know about the shopping business Twinkle is going like the clappers with her shopping for clothes, I obviously encourage her to buy and buy more so she can pass them on to me!!!!!

Much Love Ellie xxx

ditzeeblonde

Hi Ellie

Was lovely to meet you today… I reckon if we’re up to it we’ll be having a bundle of laughs in the ward after our ops. xx

Streamliner

ME lurking around…never…LOL….have to pop on now & again just to make sure my family are all ok!!!
    Won’t be around now till 31st Aug tho…as we decided to change our trip from Torquay as the weather is just so rubbish at the moment to a lil trip abroad..last minute… so have a great week all….gotta run… got to pack my bikinis…amazing for the first time ever my case doesnt feel too heavy…must be the smaller clothes 🙂

Will miss you all xx

Phoenix

Hey Streamliner….have a great break and see you when you get back 🙂

Hey Ms Ellie – how is it going??? 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media