Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

@solucky 6017 wrote:

Hi Ellie,

You had that call yet? Had my 6 week check up today, only it’s 7 weeks as I couldn’t go to the scheduled one last week. I’ve now lost 2st 7lbs yippee!! Hope all is well. xx

Hello there sweetie Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I havent had the call yet and I dont suppose I will yet, I e mailed the office and have been told that I may have a longer wait as I am having Mr SS, feckin really frustrated and really had me in tears yesterday, perked up today though and I am not going to try and not let this get to me I was told it will be done within the 18 weeks!!!!

I had a fantastic weekend and then yesterday it all went to pot!!!

Anyway well done you my love with your fantastic weight loss I bet you are so chuffed with yourself, good for you huni I am soooooo pleased for you take care xxxxx

carolthecook

Miss Ellie, hold on for the amazing Mr Somers! I know I am biased but he has the most amazing reputation and seems to get it right! You will do so well because you are so well informed….I am so sorry I missed you at the the Borehamwood Support Group because you too are inspirational! Time is relative…with wls there is no rush to the tape anymore…everyday is a bonus because you feel better and there is no end to the journey just a start…you’ll get that soon! I can’t wait to hear about your journey, it’s going to be mega! Love carol x

Precious

Ms Ellie, I am with Carol on this one, you have got Shaw Somers for a reason ……. and he is the best, and again I know I am biased, but he instills you with confidence, you won’t regret waiting! I too am looking forward to reading about your awesome journey once its underway!

Well done Solucky, you must be thrilled with that weight loss. I am weighing monthly now, on the 7th of each month. xx
    Love to everyone
    xxxxx
    p.s. keep smiling Ms Ellie … I love your smile xxx

Ms Ellie

Thanks for your replies guys I dont know what I would do without the help and support of this site.

Well as I mentioned earlier I was on a right downer yesterday so today I thought enuff is enuff I need to go about my daily business as usual.

I went on the planned trianing course that I was booked on and believe it or not I really enjoyed being out of the house and chatting to some real folks who have the same interests as me in the caring field and more importantly it would take my MIND off things!!!!

I strolls in just after 6pm and I can see the answerphone flashing…….I listened to the message “Hello, this is a message for Ms Ellie, its the bariatric office could you please contact this office on 01234/5678910 our office hours are 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday”……

Now me being me im thinking………………..

1. They are asking me to stop hasseling the team for a date 😡

2. There is a problem with funding :nono:

3. The NHS have run out of money :shocked:

4. Shaw Somers has given up the day job :faint:

Plrase guys give me a clue……………………….

Precious

OMG ………………………………… its 8am get ringing Ms Ellie and update us asap …………. Don’t get to excited, its unlikely to be anything to exciting ………………………………………………but we still want to know !!!!!!! I wont stop thinking of you all day now …… I will have to come on here on my iphone between my pupils and check!!!!!

Thinking very positively xxxx precious xxxx :kiss:

petal

I want to know! I want to know!!! xxxxx

Ms Ellie

:whoo::whoo:8th SEPTEMBER 2010:cheer2::cheer2:

SJ

Great News! It will be here before you know it!

SJ

Phoenix

That is fantastic news!!! :cheer2: By the time Christmas rolls around you’ll be well on your way 😀

Brains

I am so pleased for you Miss Ellie – not long to go :kiss:

cazza

Yippee thats great news a friend of mine is coming in on 9th September to have her bypass done good luck it will be here in no time at all. i’m 3 weeks today post op and now lost 11lb and thats before having my 1st band fill so i’m please.
    Cazza

Precious

OMG OMG OMG OMG :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    I can’t beleive it. :kiss: Ms Ellie I wanna give ya a big hug, I am sooooo soooo happy for you. Its only a few weeks!!!!!

Yay Yay Yay I could jump up an down, you must be feeling on top of the world!!!!!
    Loads and loads of love to you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Precious

I still can’t beleive it, hubby things Ive gone mad, he come in from work and I am all excited because you have ya date, I am like a cheshire cat xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    SOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YAYYYYYYYYYYYY XXXXXXXXXXXX :kiss:

Lolli

Ooooooooooh!!!!!! I heard some squealing and came running!:llama:

OMG OMG OMG!! CONGRATS SWEETHEART!!! Are we packed yet? Do We have our smexy nighties sorted? Got your pillow? Lip balm? LOL ok, ok, I’ll shoosh *faints*

:cheer2: It’s soooo close!!

Precious

Lolli anyone would think its us thats just got a date lol …………. isn’t it just soooo fantastic ….. I’m so happy for her yippeeeeee.

Lets party :grouphug: and Buzz is probably asleep and don’t know the :gossip: gossip yet …. BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ its happened … she has her date!!!! :whoo:

LOL …. we are a mad lot !!

XXXX

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media