Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

@SJ 5670 wrote:

Great news Ms Ellie, hope you get your date soon.

SJ

Thanks SJ I sure hope it comes through real soon now :dance:

Ms Ellie

QUOTE=Brains;5679]Great news for you not long to wait I am sure xx

:yo::yo::yo: I hope not Brains xxx

Ms Ellie

@Renn 5680 wrote:

Hi Miss Ellie

You were in my thoughts and I am so happy you are now a priority. I don’t want to be negative but ever since I met you I have this feeling it’s going to happen in September, I am a bit psychic actually.
    I am coming to visit you in your little beddie don’t forget as I’m only 20 odd miles away in sunny Gosport.
    Missed you at Borehamwood but you were in many all hearts dear.
    Hope you remember me. I know what you mean about being rushed too. But on a positive note that means you’ll get your op. much sooner than if Shaw was a time waster won’t you.
    Bye for now

Renn x

Hello to everyone online and all have a great day.
    PS Ms Ellie please do a ticker saying how many days as soon as you get your date. From today it’s definetly much less than 72 days til end of September that I think you’re date will be.

Hello Renn :wave: you are just something else my love how could I forget you??? Im just sorry that I missed the Borehamwood meet hopefully we can catch real soon at the next one.

I havent forgotten that you are coming to visit me, I really appreciate it and so looking forward to it xx

I will do a ticker as soon as I have a date :heh:

You take care my love and say hello :wave: to dear hubby xxxx

:love:

Ms Ellie

@Precious 5683 wrote:

So excited for you, I cannot wait to hear when your date is!!! xxxxxx

:cheer2: Precious my love, same here its seems so real now 😉

Ms Ellie

@solucky 5686 wrote:

Ellie,

Fantastic news, I’ve left a voicemail for you. You’ll be on the losers bench too…..soon. Did you not fancy being a film star then? xx

Solucky……:sorry: I mised your call I was so shattered and was having a nap :sleep: we have now spoken anyway but just wanted to a say big thanks for your continued support xxx

You just make sure there is room for a lil one on the losers bench :laugh:

Ive got Shaws people contacting my people regarding the acting role :drama:

Take care xxx

Ms Ellie

@carolthecook 5691 wrote:

Hi Ms Ellie, whoop! whoop! a date soon methinks. Trust Renn she is a bit psychic and I think it will happen sooner rather than later. The fact that Shaw didn’t dither and wanted you on his TV list must be a positive! I am thrilled for you and can’t wait to share the journey to a slender Ms Ellie. Hope we’ll meet up soon. Carol x

Carol thanks and yes a date soon :cheer2: Renn…. bless her she is so lovely and so reassuring she is a fantastic wls supporter.

I hope so too Carol will be lovely to meet and put a face to the name.

Look forward to you sharing some of your recipes xxx take care:wink:

Ms Ellie

@LINDY LOO 5727 wrote:

Hooray I am so glad you are near to the op. We are in the same position at the moment just waiting. It was good you had a positive day. My first consultation also felt a bit rushed and I felt there was not time for questions. However, my second one was better and I asked what I needed to.

Lindy Loo

Lindy loo :high5: Ive made it quite clear that some room needs to be made on the losers bench for me and will request a seat for you too:biggrin1:

Thanks my love xx

Ms Ellie

:sorry: Guys that I had to to individual replies I did try to multiquote but the computer said :nono:

Thanks again as always your comments and support are really appreciated much love to you all

sharon

Ms Ellie, I have been really lax of late so missed your big adventure, until now!! Fantastic news, I am absolutely chuffed to bits for you, and you turned down a starring role too!! Are you mad?? Actually I think I would have had problems agreeing to that too, as nice as it is to share our journey on here among friends and fellow bypassers/banders I don’t think I’d feel very comfortable knowing the world was watching and judging but that is just me, I am just not brave enough. I loved watching the programmes of people going through the transition from hopeless to hopeful and then onto success and think all those who agreed to take part are fantastic. So if you do change your mind I for one will be rooting for you!
    It won’t be long for you now, once you have had the initial checks, as you have, they don’t seem to keep you hanging around long. I bet your heart is hammering in your chest with anticipation. Good luck Ms Ellie and keep us all informed.

Sharon

Lolli

Ms Ellie!!! So sorry I have not been in sooner…huge congrats on your fab news sweetheart!!! You must be so, so, so excited now…can’t wait to hear you squealing with delight when that date arrives 😀

:hug:

Ms Ellie

@sharon 5847 wrote:

Ms Ellie, I have been really lax of late so missed your big adventure, until now!! Fantastic news, I am absolutely chuffed to bits for you, and you turned down a starring role too!! Are you mad?? Actually I think I would have had problems agreeing to that too, as nice as it is to share our journey on here among friends and fellow bypassers/banders I don’t think I’d feel very comfortable knowing the world was watching and judging but that is just me, I am just not brave enough. I loved watching the programmes of people going through the transition from hopeless to hopeful and then onto success and think all those who agreed to take part are fantastic. So if you do change your mind I for one will be rooting for you!
    It won’t be long for you now, once you have had the initial checks, as you have, they don’t seem to keep you hanging around long. I bet your heart is hammering in your chest with anticipation. Good luck Ms Ellie and keep us all informed.

Sharon

Hi there Sharon its so good to see you posting again, I am very excited about the next few weeks and need to SHUT UP also about it :tape: I will tell anyone who will listen to me going on and on on:lalala:

I love watching the fat doctor series and all the other programmes too but somehow right now, im not comfortable about being filmed…..(this is a joke surely????) who me :nono:….. I would love to do something afterwards as I feel I could offer a lot of help and advice to WLS wannabees….

Keep smiling my love take care:love:

Ms Ellie

@Lolli 5850 wrote:

Ms Ellie!!! So sorry I have not been in sooner…huge congrats on your fab news sweetheart!!! You must be so, so, so excited now…can’t wait to hear you squealing with delight when that date arrives 😀

:hug:

Lolli…..sweetie you know me so well, I will be:cheer2: for England when I get my date!!!

SuzieQ

Congrats Ms Ellie, I’m thrilled that it’s all starting to happen for you, can’t wait to know when your op date is…sooooo exciting!! :hug:

I’ve been a bit busy so not been on site for a while…poorly parents 🙁 one feeling better but the other one we (family) are very worried about so all a bit draining. Now I need a day off work so I can catch up pn the gossip! :gossip:

My consultation is 12 August at Harrow hopefully all will start moving forward at that point.
    Hope everyone is well, now off to bed as up for work tomorrow at 5.30am. Take care all xxx

Ms Ellie

:grouphug: @SuzieQ 5876 wrote:

Congrats Ms Ellie, I’m thrilled that it’s all starting to happen for you, can’t wait to know when your op date is…sooooo exciting!! :hug:

I’ve been a bit busy so not been on site for a while…poorly parents 🙁 one feeling better but the other one we (family) are very worried about so all a bit draining. Now I need a day off work so I can catch up pn the gossip! :gossip:

My consultation is 12 August at Harrow hopefully all will start moving forward at that point.
    Hope everyone is well, now off to bed as up for work tomorrow at 5.30am. Take care all xxx

Hello there Suzie thanks for popping by, how stressfull for you with both parents not being well just pop in when you can hun, we always look forward to hearing from friennds on here anyway.

12th August dear is only around the corner I bet you are excited too, I certainly am jst waiting for that call now xxx

Take care and keep smiling

solucky

Hi Ellie,

You had that call yet? Had my 6 week check up today, only it’s 7 weeks as I couldn’t go to the scheduled one last week. I’ve now lost 2st 7lbs yippee!! Hope all is well. xx

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media