Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

@SuzieQ 12594 wrote:

So cool that people are not recognising you!! And you are doing so fantastically well with your WL, hope all keeps going well for you and looking forward to seeing some pics.
    Hugs an kisses

glitterfy0153523T838D31.gif X

Thanks suzie won’t be long and you will be joining us on the losers bench… Thrilled or you xx

Ms Ellie

@Renn 12600 wrote:

Hi Ms Ellie

Well done that’s 146 big pounds. You really are a ‘big loser’ you know, haha.
    That must have been fab when Carol never recognised you. Your hair looks beautiful and Twinkle has a lovely happy glow too.
    Bye sisters.
    Madeleine (Renn)

Mariah Mariah Mariah you are just one in a million!!! Always full of encouraging support and not to forget the love that oozes out of you for each and everyone of us pre/post oppers. You are totally amazing, and let’s not forget that you have also had a fantastic journey along the way with your weight loss. God bless you sweetie keep sharing the love…..

Much love Ellie xxxxx

Ms Ellie

151lbs shifted!!!
    Honey

How amazing, very well done, what an achievement.

SuzieQ

Well Ms Ellie….look at you!!! 🙂
    So very well done, I bet you’re feeling GREAT, so very pleased for you.

Love and hugs!!

PS. I met a lovely lady called Mary yesterday when I was at Harrow Clinic, she said she knows you. It was so nice to meet someone in person who’s had the op.

Jaysee

WOW That is a huge amount youve lost, well done!! Youre an inspiration and you must feel wonderful! xx 🙂

cherylp

Well done Ms Ellie- bet you look amazing now- keep up the good work! xx

Kazzie
    Participant

:plane:Ellie it has been fascinating to read your journey of so many months in one go! I feel as if I just went on that journey with you!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS AT YOUR 151LBS LOSS:angel:

I’m 3 days post op from my band being fitted so I have a long way to go, but you have inspired me

Ms Ellie

@Honey 12714 wrote:

How amazing, very well done, what an achievement.

Thanks honey the supportbi ave had as been brilliant!

Much love Ellie xx

Ms Ellie

@SuzieQ 12716 wrote:

Well Ms Ellie….look at you!!! 🙂
    So very well done, I bet you’re feeling GREAT, so very pleased for you.

Love and hugs!!

PS. I met a lovely lady called Mary yesterday when I was at Harrow Clinic, she said she knows you. It was so nice to meet someone in person who’s had the op.

Thanks suzie yes Mary she as become a good friend xxx I feel fantastic suzie xxx thanks xxx

Ms Ellie

@Jaysee 12717 wrote:

WOW That is a huge amount youve lost, well done!! Youre an inspiration and you must feel wonderful! xx 🙂

Thanks there Jaycee I’ve lost more…. Will update soon!!!!!

Ms Ellie

@cherylp 12719 wrote:

Well done Ms Ellie- bet you look amazing now- keep up the good work! xx

Thanks Cheryl you’ve been very quiet is everything ok????? Thank you I feel great I really do xxxx

Ms Ellie

@Kazzie 12727 wrote:

:plane:Ellie it has been fascinating to read your journey of so many months in one go! I feel as if I just went on that journey with you!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS AT YOUR 151LBS LOSS:angel:

I’m 3 days post op from my band being fitted so I have a long way to go, but you have inspired me

Thank you so much kazzie it’s been a wonderful journey for me but couldn’t do it without the love and support from this forum and the great friends that I have made throughout my journey.

Take it easy and a huge welcome to the losers bench xxx

Much love Ellie xxxx

ditzeeblonde

Hey beautiful… can’t believe its been so long since we’ve touched base, life is busy post op huh? Looking forward to seeing you on the 20th, I’m there at 1100. xx

Amazing loss babes I’m guessing I won’t recognise you, shout at me if I walk past. x

Ms Ellie

@ditzeeblonde 13141 wrote:

Hey beautiful… can’t believe its been so long since we’ve touched base, life is busy post op huh? Looking forward to seeing you on the 20th, I’m there at 1100. xx

Amazing loss babes I’m guessing I won’t recognise you, shout at me if I walk past. x

Hey ditzee my appointment is on the 21st please don’t say yours is on the 20th!!! All good here lovely loving the new me!!! (does that sound crusty????)

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media