Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

@Renn 11663 wrote:

Ms Ellie dear
    Thanks for contact. I just guessed why you hadn’t been on. Like you, I’ve been thinking about everyone too. Amazing weight loss. Will look for you again on video, as never noticed you.
    Enjoy your Italy trip. Well what can I say. You wanted your life back and you’ve got it girl. Made me laugh what your daughter said too. Hope twinkle is well too. Give her my regards. If you’re not at Borehamwood you will not see me in my new shorts or my swimsuit photo.
    You deserve this time in your life bigtime. I’m so-o happy for you I could cry. sobsob.. Enjoy. Thank you Shaw Somers for helping Ms Ellie and well done you for using the ‘tool’to your advantage.
    Bye Madeleine (Renn)

Thanks Madeleine I really had a great time in Italy all is great for me Ive shifted 9st 9lbs so far and boy has that made a difference! Hope all is well with you and bill and hopefully see you at the borehamwood meet in Feb much love xxxx

Ms Ellie

@Precious 11685 wrote:

Have a wonderful time Ms Ellie, a well earned and deserved breat thats for sure hunni xxxx

Love to all 🙂
    xxxx

Thanks Donna hope to catch up with you soon xxxx

Ms Ellie

@Irene 11690 wrote:

Hi Ellie

Have a great time in Italy.
    Tell us all about your trip when you get back.

Love and Hugs

Irene Italy was great and this time it was really special firstly my family and friends were amazed at my weight loss and all said how well I was looking. We travelled down by car as we always do and this time I was less tired and thouroughly enjoyed the travelling. We went to Rome and that was a first for me as before I would never have ventured to the tourist places as fear of not being able to walk far, I felt absolutely great and so glad that I went. Looking forward to my next trip back to Italy in April much love to you xxxx

Ms Ellie

@Buzz 11709 wrote:

Be gentle with the Pasta in Italy sweetheart….
    And Hey No appologise for being busy please… its great hearing thats why you have not been posting like a lunatic…..
    So… enjoy…. and were be here just as soon as you take a breathe and a cupper with your friends…

Love ya and so pleased for you… knew you were one to watch lol….

Buzz x

Hey Buzz we so need to catch up mate its been a while, I hope all is well with you and yours much love to you xxxx

Ms Ellie

Hello everyone here I am again, I have enjoyed the afternoon catching up on some of the posts that I have missed in recent weeks and am so glad that this wonderful forum is still going strong and that each and everyone of us members are dedicated in helping out as and when we possibly can. I am sure that the streamline team are very proud of this lovely dedicated group.

Anyway…I am glad to see that everyone is well pre/post oppers that is so nice to see on here.

I have been doing great enjoying my fabulous weight loss and have thoroughly enjoyed my time away in Italy as well as hitting the shops real hard of late!!! This has to stop! I so love this feeling!!!!

My weight loss now is 9st 9lbs I still weigh every Thursday at Boots and my BMI has really gone down which is amazing, The beauty about all this weight loss is that apart from feeling fab I have so much energy and just keep busy all the time with one thing and another. Off this forum I am supporting three other Pre-oppers and this does take a little bit of my time, I so enjoy helping and encouraging people in making the right choices about what type of surgery and guide them to the best of my ability. WLS surgery has and will be a big part of my life as I feel I want to share my lovely experience with those who need and want the support. I did say that I wanted to try this year to support by attending to as many support groups as I possibly can. I am attending one on the 5th Feb at the at Wokingham Community hospital Wokingham Berkshire RG41 2RE from 3pm to 5.15pm if anyone is intrested in coming please feel free to do so, its being held by Lou Newby.

Well thats it for now much love to you all and thanks for reading xxxx

cherylp

Great to hear you doing so well- and enjoyed Italy- I have been twice this last year Rome and Sardinia- never been before- but yes agree was great to be able to walk places and not get tired- didnt/couldnt over indulge in the pasta and pizza- though at Christmas was able to eat more pasta- need to get a fill!
    Thought the jokes had been quiet of late! lol

Cheryl x

Ms Ellie

Hello there my friends just went or my weekly weigh in this morning and my total weight loss now is 10 st 1 lb I’m feeling absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!

Pinkdancer

Miss Ellie,

That is fab well done you truely are a star.

Ms Ellie

Thanks very much mandi the support that I have had from people here and off the forum has be fantastic, I couldn’t have done this without the support. In a few months (4 months) my life has just got better and better what more can I ask for? I am busy supporting others who are waiting for surgery off this forum and have been keepin busy ( which I love) oh how wonderful live is right now!!! Can’t wait to catch up much love Ellie xxx

Anonymous

Camera…action…comes to mind……

Photo please 🙂

Irene

Wow, that is fantastic.
    I agree with buzz we need a photo …..please

Ms Ellie

Thanks guys I will sort something out I do really really hate my picture taken but for you lovelies I will sort this out soon (real soon) off to loxwood centre today with twinkle ( sis) hoping to meet up with a few people whilst I’m there. Afterwards I’m off to the support group in Borehamwood hope to see some of you guys there today tonight much love Ellie xxx

Oh yessssss it’s Thursday off to boots I go for my weekly weigh in….

Ms Ellie

Hello there my friends just a little update here things for me are all rosy right now ( I hope it lasts) my love of shopping is still in full swing, doing up ones shoelaces is also a great feeling being able to stand long enough in the shower to wash body shampoo and condition hair is another thrill for me but the most exciting thing for me was last Thursday night at the Borehamwood support group when our classy lovely ms carol Bowen Ball was about to walk straight past me!!!! I soon lowered the tone by shouting oi…… Bless her she didn’t recognise me, how cool is that???

My weight loss now is 10st 6lbs and for those who don’t know I had my surgery on the 8th sept 2010 at Chichester. Surgeon the wonderful mr.shaw Somers

Thanks for reading much love Ellie xxx

SuzieQ

@Ms Ellie 12589 wrote:

Hello there my friends just a little update here things for me are all rosy right now ( I hope it lasts) my love of shopping is still in full swing, doing up ones shoelaces is also a great feeling being able to stand long enough in the shower to wash body shampoo and condition hair is another thrill for me but the most exciting thing for me was last Thursday night at the Borehamwood support group when our classy lovely ms carol Bowen Ball was about to walk straight past me!!!! I soon lowered the tone by shouting oi…… Bless her she didn’t recognise me, how cool is that???

My weight loss now is 10st 6lbs and for those who don’t know I had my surgery on the 8th sept 2010 at Chichester. Surgeon the wonderful mr.shaw Somers

Thanks for reading much love Ellie xxx

So cool that people are not recognising you!! And you are doing so fantastically well with your WL, hope all keeps going well for you and looking forward to seeing some pics.
    Hugs an kisses

glitterfy0153523T838D31.gif X

Renn

Hi Ms Ellie

Well done that’s 146 big pounds. You really are a ‘big loser’ you know, haha.
    That must have been fab when Carol never recognised you. Your hair looks beautiful and Twinkle has a lovely happy glow too.
    Bye sisters.
    Madeleine (Renn)

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media