Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Buzz looks back at the tea party and the discussion we had pre op…..

Well my little twiglet….. (note: i love twiglets)

I hate to say I told you butt………… smaller butt that is, your doing it….. your a loser…
    And to top it all you still find time for us lot…

Insperational Ellie huney…insperational…

Buzz xxxx

ditzeeblonde

Hey skinny minny!!

Can you believe that we are 11 weeks out? You have done absolutely amazingly babes, I’m so very VERY proud of you & what you’ve achieved so far… I’m so not going to recognise you on the 6th! We hooking up at the Loxwood then hanging out til the eve??

Linz. xxx

Ms Ellie

@Renn 10607 wrote:

Hi to you all

Well done Ms Ellie 93lbs…6st.9lbs. I told you that you’re a STAR. Great about show. You’re a winner and a real inspiration to us all. The update was great as it mentioned everything…well done.

I have to say thank you to MR SHAW SOMERS for making you such a HAPPY BUNNY hope he sees this!

Bye Renn and Secret Santax
    Have a great week everyone!

Please put your ticker on when you’re ready. How about making it small goals on the ticker if we don’t want all to know our maximum weight. Hang on did I say small goals –6st9lbs isn’t SMALL. I think you know what I mean guys and gals. P-L-E-A-S-E when you’re ready as it’s so Inspiring for the waiters and newbies!

Yo Yo Yo Mariahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its now 7st 1lb, 99lbs or 45.3 kgs, sorry I dont do tickers I got myself in so much bother the last time I messed about with me ticker xxxx Much Love

@Buzz 10615 wrote:

Buzz looks back at the tea party and the discussion we had pre op…..

Well my little twiglet….. (note: i love twiglets)

I hate to say I told you butt………… smaller butt that is, your doing it….. your a loser…
    And to top it all you still find time for us lot…

Insperational Ellie huney…insperational…

Buzz xxxx

Its people like you Buzz that give me the strength to carry on much love to you xxx looking forward to seeing you next week amongst all the otheres xxxxx Welcome back!

@ditzeeblonde 10672 wrote:

Hey skinny minny!!

Can you believe that we are 11 weeks out? You have done absolutely amazingly babes, I’m so very VERY proud of you & what you’ve achieved so far… I’m so not going to recognise you on the 6th! We hooking up at the Loxwood then hanging out til the eve??

Linz. xxx

Linz…. cant wait to catch up on Monday im at Loxwood then dossing around Chichester for the rest of the day til the evening!!!!

Claire

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

1 more lb and you will be in the century club!!!!! Fantastic news hun, am soooooooooooo pleased for you! Am really glad your back’s better now too.

Much love
    Claire
    xxx

Precious

I cannot beleive how fantastic your weight loss is, i am sooo pleased for you. you must feel fantastic. So looking forward to seeing you xxx

LINDY LOO

Ms Ellie I cried with happiness and pride when I read about your wieght loss, well done.
    I was sorry to hear about your back pain, i’ts horrible. Sometimes I want to bang my head against the wall with pain, but then I think why spoil this beauty ( kidding).
    I have been recovering from my heart attack so have not been posting, but I have been reading. I can’t wait til Feb when I can try again for the bypass.

I will be glad to see the end of this year, my sister died on the 1st Dec. It has been a sad time and now I am sorting out all her finances and legal affairs. I dont want to get a solicitor until the house is sold, I want to do this myself.
    Anyway I will wish you and everyone else a very merry Christmas from a snowy Yorkshire.
    Take care and keep on trucking
    Lindy Loo:smow:

Anonymous

Thinking of you Lindy, wishing you well and understanding what a difficult time it is right now having to deal with simialr stuff myself this time last year….
    Just know were thinking of you wishing you well…

Buzz xx

carolthecook

First and foremost well done Ms Ellie…you know I am your biggest fan! Can’t wait to go skinny bitch shopping with you.
    Lindy I am so sorry to hear your news …it is especially difficult to deal with poor health and bereavement at this time of year…hopefully things will improve and I wish you all the very best to get your date at your next appointment in Feb. I’m going to make you my New Year’s Resolution wish! Carol x

Brains

HIya Lindy

Please accept my condolences. Only a private message away. Stay warm and hopefully 2011 will bring you better news xxxxxxxxx

Ms Ellie

@LINDY LOO 11105 wrote:

Ms Ellie I cried with happiness and pride when I read about your wieght loss, well done.
    I was sorry to hear about your back pain, i’ts horrible. Sometimes I want to bang my head against the wall with pain, but then I think why spoil this beauty ( kidding).
    I have been recovering from my heart attack so have not been posting, but I have been reading. I can’t wait til Feb when I can try again for the bypass.

I will be glad to see the end of this year, my sister died on the 1st Dec. It has been a sad time and now I am sorting out all her finances and legal affairs. I dont want to get a solicitor until the house is sold, I want to do this myself.

Anyway I will wish you and everyone else a very merry Christmas from a snowy Yorkshire.
    Take care and keep on trucking
    Lindy Loo:smow:

Oh Lindy my love I am so sorry to hear about what’s been happening to you and the loss of your sister my sincere condolences are coming direct to you attached with hugs and kisses much love xx take care

Ms Ellie

Hello everybody I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas and new year. Firstly I want to apologise for not being around very much but this new found energy of mine is keeping me well and truly busy! I am cross with myself for not coming on here much but not a day goes by that I don’t think about this forum this fantastic forum.

Since losing…… 9st 3 lbs I’m on top of the world there is no stopping me now… My daughter tells me I knacker her out as I don’t sit still these days I love this feeling and I hope my bubble dosent burst.

What have I been up to well…. Shop shop and more shopping I love the walking around the shops and buying things!!! I’ve well and truly go off online shopping now I love going to the supermarket and picking my own shopping.

Health wise I feel great have been sick a few times but only when I’ve either ate to fast or not chewed enough but apart from that physically and mentally I feel great!.

Anyone saw the programme on channel 4? Well I was the one at the end on me back in theatre!! That was my claim to fame lol…. Who knows there may be a follow up later on when I shift some more weight.

Guys I’m off on a little vacation to Italy for about 10 days and will look forward to catching up with you all and seeing you at the support group meetings.

Much love to you all Ellie xxxx

Renn

Ms Ellie dear
    Thanks for contact. I just guessed why you hadn’t been on. Like you, I’ve been thinking about everyone too. Amazing weight loss. Will look for you again on video, as never noticed you.
    Enjoy your Italy trip. Well what can I say. You wanted your life back and you’ve got it girl. Made me laugh what your daughter said too. Hope twinkle is well too. Give her my regards. If you’re not at Borehamwood you will not see me in my new shorts or my swimsuit photo.
    You deserve this time in your life bigtime. I’m so-o happy for you I could cry. sobsob.. Enjoy. Thank you Shaw Somers for helping Ms Ellie and well done you for using the ‘tool’to your advantage.
    Bye Madeleine (Renn)

Precious

Have a wonderful time Ms Ellie, a well earned and deserved breat thats for sure hunni xxxx

Love to all 🙂
    xxxx

Irene

Hi Ellie

Have a great time in Italy.
    Tell us all about your trip when you get back.

Love and Hugs

Anonymous

Be gentle with the Pasta in Italy sweetheart….
    And Hey No appologise for being busy please… its great hearing thats why you have not been posting like a lunatic…..
    So… enjoy…. and were be here just as soon as you take a breathe and a cupper with your friends…

Love ya and so pleased for you… knew you were one to watch lol….

Buzz x

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media