Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #32110
    Ms Ellie
    Member

    @monkey girl 10143 wrote:

    Hi Ellie, glad to hear you are starting to feel better now, the extreme tiredness at the begining does get better as the first few months pass. Fantastic news about your weightloss too, you must be thrilled. I can remember being worried that the bypass wouldn’t work for me and being so relieved when it became obvious that it was.
    As for travelling, well start planning that trip ! As you know I have just been on my first trip abroad since my weightloss and New York was fab but busy, busy, busy. I could do up my seat belt with loads to spare and i never realised how much space there was even when the table was down. Lol . x Ruth

    I am soooooo jealous Ruthie I am so glad that you had a busy busy busy time in New york I am so jealous……… much love to you we need to meet up sweetie holidays soon pop over for a coffee xxxx

    @scottie 10144 wrote:

    Hi Ellie.

    That’s absolutely fantastic, I’m so happy for you. Sorry to hear about your back problems hope you’re feeling much better. I’ve not been on here much either much to my dissapointment with lots going on, there just doesn’t seem to be enough hours in the day!! Anyway I#ll keep popping on when I can get the chance and before I know it you’ll be at your target weight!! Lots of love Maria xx

    Maria oh Maria…… im feeling good sweetcheeks every day I take another step forward what a feeling…. its fantastic we need to catch up I promise to come to one of your meeting in the new year diary is so packed at the moment from now till xmas but in the new year we shall meet up take care my lovely much love to you xxxxx
    @Brains 10151 wrote:

    Fantastic Miss Ellie hope your back improves quickly xx Take care xxx


    Thanks Brains my back is fine now and I am so looking forward to meeting with you the 6th xxx much love to you xxxxx
    @Renn 10159 wrote:

    Hi Ms Ellie and all

    Great to hear about your weightloss online.You looked amazing at Borehamwood with Twinkle beside you looking younger and slimmer too. Sorry about your back and the tiredness but the rest will do you so-o-o good.Now it’s not sleep and grow it’s sleep and shrink. I think you’ll be planning a June 2011 holiday to Italy. Yes I’ve had the Crystal Ball out again.

    Hugs and Love to our special STAR
    From Renn xx
    Have a great week everyone!

    Mariahhhhhh……..Renn you Diva…….. thank you so much you are a star and boy am I glad that you and Mr Renn are in my life beautiful people love you both xxxxx
    @Pinkdancer 10169 wrote:

    Miss Ellie,

    So glad to hear of your fab lose 5st!!! I can only dream of that at this stage, but it gives me so much encouragement. Well at that rate you won’t be taking up much room on the losers bench so hopefully there will be some room for me too.

    Hope the back gets better soon keep us up to date, love to hear from you.


    Pinkdancer dont ever give up that dream sweetie it will happen and when it does you will feel amazing darling I am so blessed to have this op done and blessed with all the fantastic friendships that I have made Soooooo looking forward to seeing you on the 6th! Much love to you my darling xxxx
    @ditzeeblonde 10322 wrote:

    Hey chick… was good to catch up last night..xx

    Hey baymate Ditzieeee its always a great pleasure chatting to you my darling much love and well done you on youre amazing weightloss too xxxxx
    are you coming on the 6th??????
    @kingfisher 10331 wrote:

    Oh my goodness! That is soooooo amazing. Huge congrats on your amazing weightloss. You must be feeling awesome! Pictures please? xxxx

    Kingfisher awesome yesssssss pictures noooooooo not yet darling but will do soon my princess is taking pictures of me and and I will post ast a later date much love to you too darling xxxxxx

    #32200
    Precious
    Member

    Well done with your weightloss my lovelie. I will call you sometime soon and catch up.

    Lotsaluv
    Precious xxxxx

    #32010
    Jan
    Member

    Wow Ms Ellie that is an amazing weight loss – well done . Can’t wait to meet you on 6th Dec as I was too shy to say hello to many people at the tea party …… just hope my nerves don’t get the better of me then too ! Keep on losing and getting happier and healthier 🙂 xxx

    #32111
    Ms Ellie
    Member

    @Precious 10505 wrote:

    Well done with your weightloss my lovelie. I will call you sometime soon and catch up.

    Lotsaluv
    Precious xxxxx

    Thanks darling in need to update this I spent ages the other day and when I went to post my update I lost the darn thing so I will start again good to see you back honey xxxx catch up when you are ready much love xxxxx Hi to Mr Precious too, hope his leg is better xxxx

    @Jan 10507 wrote:

    Wow Ms Ellie that is an amazing weight loss – well done . Can’t wait to meet you on 6th Dec as I was too shy to say hello to many people at the tea party …… just hope my nerves don’t get the better of me then too ! Keep on losing and getting happier and healthier 🙂 xxx

    Jan we will meet my lovely no need to be shy we are all friends cant wait to see you much love xxxxx

    #32280
    Irene
    Member

    Wow you must be very proud of yourself. That is an awesome weight loss. Keep up the good work. Hoe your back is getting better. See you on the 6th xxx

    Irene xxx

    #32112
    Ms Ellie
    Member

    @Irene 10520 wrote:

    Wow you must be very proud of yourself. That is an awesome weight loss. Keep up the good work. Hoe your back is getting better. See you on the 6th xxx

    Irene xxx

    Thanks darling sooooooooo looking forward to meeting you much love xxxx

    #32253
    ditzeeblonde
    Member

    Hey miss… how are you doing, picked the phone up to ring you twice this week then something happened & I never have, hope to touch base next week.

    Think I might have childcare covered for the 6th am just waiting for confirmation & then I’ll come spend the day with you before meeting everyone in the eve.

    Make sure you carry a yellow rose or something as I won’t recognise you skinny minny!! xxx

    #32176
    SuzieQ
    Member

    Hi Ms Ellie, sorry I’ve only just caught up with your news, have been wondering how you’ve been getting on….what can I say but WOW girl!! what a wonderful weight loss, so so pleased for you. Sorry to hear about your back but hope you are on the road to recovery. Hope things just continue to get better and better for you. Keep well.

    Loads of hugs, love Sue

    #32113
    Ms Ellie
    Member

    @ditzeeblonde 10550 wrote:

    Hey miss… how are you doing, picked the phone up to ring you twice this week then something happened & I never have, hope to touch base next week.

    Think I might have childcare covered for the 6th am just waiting for confirmation & then I’ll come spend the day with you before meeting everyone in the eve.

    Make sure you carry a yellow rose or something as I won’t recognise you skinny minny!! xxx

    No worries I am so looking forward to seeing you again sweetie xxx

    #32114
    Ms Ellie
    Member

    @SuzieQ 10570 wrote:

    Hi Ms Ellie, sorry I’ve only just caught up with your news, have been wondering how you’ve been getting on….what can I say but WOW girl!! what a wonderful weight loss, so so pleased for you. Sorry to hear about your back but hope you are on the road to recovery. Hope things just continue to get better and better for you. Keep well.

    Loads of hugs, love Sue

    Hi there Suzie I have been thinking about you to huni I hope everything is good with you and the family! everything for me now is all hunky dori and I am so loving this weight loss….. dont leave it too long next time before you come back on here xxxx

    #32115
    Ms Ellie
    Member

    Morning all, I wanted to give just a little update here as I havent updated for a while.

    Here goes:

    How do I feel ………………….GREAT
    Have I got any regrets???…..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Am I eating ok??? Yessssssssssssssss
    Have I been sick???? Yessss… (because ive either eaten to fast or not chewed enough)
    Am I loving this feeling???? ……..Yessss to damn right I am!!!
    Am I more mobile???? Yesssss, absolutely!!
    Is my back still painful???? Nooooooooooooooooooo thank the lord!
    Is the weight coming off???? Oh my god…..ive lost 6st 9lbs is that amazing or what????????

    Guys I am such a happy bunny these days and I could not have done this without the fantastic support that I have had from the streamline crew and you guys on the forum. I aim to help and support anyone out there who is thinking of having an op or who has had the op just contact me via PM I will do my very best to help and support!

    My weightloss has been amazing, my journey so far has had some ups and downs before surgery but all has sorted itself out now.

    I went to cuba and back last friday night (the theatre) and saw the Cuban dancers doing their thing I was so happy that my feet were going like the clappers too!!! I wasent comfortable in the chair so I talked to the manager and was offered a more suitable seat for my size what a feeling to be able to go out and enjoy such a breathtaking show! was I embarressed about the seating??? nooooo :nono: A few weeks back I would have been so:embarassed:

    All is well with me and I am so looking forward to seeing you all on the 6th december for the xmas meal much love Ellie xxx

    Oh did I forget to mention how much I have lost????:wink: well I have now lost 6st 9lbs yayyyyy

    :kiss:

    #32281
    Irene
    Member

    Hi,
    That is amazing. Well done you. I went out last night to visit friends for dinner, I had to tell them before I went that I’d had surgery so they decided that everyone would have the same meal (apart from the desert). It was fabulous and they were so amazed at how I am looking and the weight loss and how easy I was moving (no stick now), that made me feel even better. I feel soooooo amazingly well. I love how I feel now. Told hubby last week “Irene is back” and believe me that is how I feel. Soo pleased for you Look forward to seeing you on 6th Dec.

    Take Care

    Love

    Irenexxx

    #32017
    monkey girl
    Member

    hiya Ellie, fantastic news about your weightloss.
    Well done you !
    Ruth

    #32116
    Ms Ellie
    Member

    @Irene 10588 wrote:

    Hi,
    That is amazing. Well done you. I went out last night to visit friends for dinner, I had to tell them before I went that I’d had surgery so they decided that everyone would have the same meal (apart from the desert). It was fabulous and they were so amazed at how I am looking and the weight loss and how easy I was moving (no stick now), that made me feel even better. I feel soooooo amazingly well. I love how I feel now. Told hubby last week “Irene is back” and believe me that is how I feel. Soo pleased for you Look forward to seeing you on 6th Dec.

    Take Care

    Love

    Irenexxx

    Irene isnt it just a great feeling???? just a few pounds lost can make a difference well done to you too, and giving up the walking stick god bless you that must a wonderful feeling good luck to you and I wish you all the very best xxx

    I am also looking forward to seeing you too on the 6th december its time to have some fun xxxxx
    @monkey girl 10594 wrote:

    hiya Ellie, fantastic news about your weightloss.
    Well done you !
    Ruth

    Hiya Ruth how are you???? its great to hear from you I hope you have recovered from your New York trip?? Are you coming for the meal out in Chichester on the 6th??? As you are / or not far from target it would be lovely for you to share your weightloss journey with all us amateurs!!! xxxxx

    #32161
    Renn
    Member

    Hi to you all

    Well done Ms Ellie 93lbs…6st.9lbs. I told you that you’re a STAR. Great about show. You’re a winner and a real inspiration to us all. The update was great as it mentioned everything…well done.

    I have to say thank you to MR SHAW SOMERS for making you such a HAPPY BUNNY hope he sees this!

    Bye Renn and Secret Santax
    Have a great week everyone!

    Please put your ticker on when you’re ready. How about making it small goals on the ticker if we don’t want all to know our maximum weight. Hang on did I say small goals –6st9lbs isn’t SMALL. I think you know what I mean guys and gals. P-L-E-A-S-E when you’re ready as it’s so Inspiring for the waiters and newbies!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search Forums

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media