Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Phoenix

Oh Miss Ellie, Miss Ellie, Miss Ellie :hug:

You are on the homeward straight now hun…your life has already changed and is about to change even more and I know that you are soooo prepared and ready to start this next phase in your journey. Sweetheart, just know that we are all here supporting you both now and after the op and always will be – you will never be on your own in this. I am praying (because that’s my thing!) for you and looking forward to seeing you at the next support meeting.

:hug: :kiss:

petal

well had my op on Thursday, last on the surgeons list, groan! but for some reason I was not at all nervous on the day, went with the flow, resigned to accepting I had made the decision to have op. The staff were fantastic! operation went well, and apart from feeling very sick after operation, all went well. My other two companions also made a good recovery, so I can just offer you very positive feedback and confidence for your special day on the 8th Sept xxxxx

pink lady

You’re in my prayers Ms Ellie Bless you I am sure all will go well. Ah a petal it was you i was praying for on Thursday and hope is going well. Take Care Love Pinks X

Ms Ellie

@Phoenix 8495 wrote:

Oh Miss Ellie, Miss Ellie, Miss Ellie :hug:

You are on the homeward straight now hun…your life has already changed and is about to change even more and I know that you are soooo prepared and ready to start this next phase in your journey. Sweetheart, just know that we are all here supporting you both now and after the op and always will be – you will never be on your own in this. I am praying (because that’s my thing!) for you and looking forward to seeing you at the next support meeting.

:hug: :kiss:

Sweetcheeks how are you?? thanks for the comforting words I really do appreciate it. Nerves are kicking in now, the bag is packed and im ready to start my wls journey!

Thanks Ellie xxxx

Ms Ellie

@petal 8517 wrote:

well had my op on Thursday, last on the surgeons list, groan! but for some reason I was not at all nervous on the day, went with the flow, resigned to accepting I had made the decision to have op. The staff were fantastic! operation went well, and apart from feeling very sick after operation, all went well. My other two companions also made a good recovery, so I can just offer you very positive feedback and confidence for your special day on the 8th Sept xxxxx

Thanks Petal I am so glad that all went well for you and you are safely on the losers bench, budge over girlfriend cos me and Rob will been needing a seat!!!

Rest Rest and more Rest xxxxx

Take care Petal

Ms Ellie

@pink lady 8519 wrote:

You’re in my prayers Ms Ellie Bless you I am sure all will go well. Ah a petal it was you i was praying for on Thursday and hope is going well. Take Care Love Pinks X

Bless you Pinks….. I very much appreciate it xxxxx

Anonymous

Nerves….CHECK excitement….. CHECK

Lights…CHECK
    camera… CHECK

action…..

Your going to be a superstar Ellie.
    Its your turn soon, what you have been waiting patiently for is about to come full bloom just as you will….

Shouting fro the sidelines spurring you on…..

Go Ellie Go Ellie……wooooo wooooo

Love being a loser, your gonna do great….

Andy x

carolthecook

Hi Ms Ellie, oooh have I been thinking about you for the last few days…and now it’s almost here! You know that you’re in my prayers and I can’t wait to hear the news that it’s done and you’re back in bed, ready to start on your amazing journey. If you can post please do or if you can phone do so (then I can uncross my fingers, toes and eyes) – it will be a b***** to try and type cross-eyed tomorrow. Carol x

kingfisher

Hi Ms Ellie, All the very best for your op tomorrow. You go girl!! Best of luck and please keep us posted. xxx

Phoenix

:hug: :hug: :hug: Thinking of you sweetie and sooooo excited for you also :kiss:

Jan

Good Luck Ellie – can’t wait to hear your op is over and you are up and taking up residence on the losers bench ……. Thinking lots of positive thoughts for you xxx

Ms Ellie

Hi Guys thank you soooo much for all your support I really appreciate this, nerves started to kick in at the weekend and everytime I think about tomorrow my stomache goes all over the place!!!

However, there is no going back, I want this op so bad and I am so very much looking forward to the new me!!!!!

Well thank you all, look forward to being on the losers bench god bless you all xxxxx

Anonymous

The collywobles the day before……..
    Your be so excited in the morning, the car wont go fast enough, their will be too much traffic……

It will all be a little manic…..

Your under starters orders…champing at the bit…

Ellie your going to love this, your going to see why we all rave about this, for what seemed like forever I have been wanted you to get here, now you are I am so pleased for you…

Truley sweetheart, your new life is just one sleep away…….

If I can, I might pop in perhaps thursday when your decent…lol…
    Might be too much tomorrow…..

Good luck little princess.

Thinking of you wishing you well….xxxx

Buzz xx

Precious

The excitement will overcome the nerves i’m sure, I cant wait to start seeing results, your a sweetheart. Sending you all my love and hugs.

:kiss: precious xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cherylp

All the very best for the op Ms Ellie See you here soon x

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media