Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

@Precious 7964 wrote:

Well Ellie, I didn’t take the chance of farting thats for sure lol …. but I know what ya mean about touching cloth girl, I too had a few close calls lol. Petal Sweetie, I though the same on the milk diet about Lighter Life, but we all know it just dont work long term does it. Think positive and before you know it it will all be over.
    Much love to everyone xxxxxx

Lol I had two really embarrasing moments on day 2, I was sat chatting wiv hubby at the dinner table (whilst he was eating) and thought id let a lil one out slowly to my horror :shocked: it wasent what I thought!!!

The next one was again day 2 I was watching big bruv with Princess again……:shocked: so I aint gonna take anymore chances:nono: ive learned my lesson now!!!

ditzeeblonde

Hi Ellie

Sounds like yr doing well with the milk diet… I start my pre-op diet on Monday!

Know what you mean about the fags… I haven’t smoked for 7 years apart from the odd one with a beer on a night out & I’m craving them like mad at the mo, even had a few this week!! Really don’t want to get back into that habit again tho so no more for me!

Less than 2 weeks to go for you misses & you’ll be all done & dusted & like a pro when I hit the ward in 2 weeks!!

Lotza love. xxx

monkey girl

Hiya Ellie, I hope things are still going well today.
    I really enjoyed meeting up yesterday for coffee /milk and a chat. Hope u got a word in edgewise .
    love
    Ruth

Ms Ellie

@ditzeeblonde 7989 wrote:

Hi Ellie

Sounds like yr doing well with the milk diet… I start my pre-op diet on Monday!

Know what you mean about the fags… I haven’t smoked for 7 years apart from the odd one with a beer on a night out & I’m craving them like mad at the mo, even had a few this week!! Really don’t want to get back into that habit again tho so no more for me!

Less than 2 weeks to go for you misses & you’ll be all done & dusted & like a pro when I hit the ward in 2 weeks!!

Lotza love. xxx

Cant wait flower xxxxx

Ms Ellie

@monkey girl 7991 wrote:

Hiya Ellie, I hope things are still going well today.
    I really enjoyed meeting up yesterday for coffee /milk and a chat. Hope u got a word in edgewise .
    love
    Ruth

Ruth you sweetie I so enjoyed you coming over yesterday will need to do it again soon xxxx

Precious

Ms Ellie, u do make me laugh!!!! Ive had to many of those experiences ha ha ha!!! Glad the milk diets going well. I can’t beleive its getting so close now, its so exciting!!
    Speak soon hunni xxxxxx

Ms Ellie

@Precious 8008 wrote:

Ms Ellie, u do make me laugh!!!! Ive had to many of those experiences ha ha ha!!! Glad the milk diets going well. I can’t beleive its getting so close now, its so exciting!!
    Speak soon hunni xxxxxx

Milk diet be going well but my rear end isnt…..waiting for velia to get back to me!!!

Ms Ellie

Not a happy Bunny this morning still have the trots….. and its really getting me down! Just wanted to add that I have the lady from Channel 4 coming over on Tuesday about filming ..will try to find out about the next series of fat doctors,

Much Love off to the Loo…AGAIN!!!

mandyl

ellie hun,she may suggest the low carb diet. i did it as thats what happened to me on milk diet . xx

Ms Ellie

@mandyl 8023 wrote:

ellie hun,she may suggest the low carb diet. i did it as thats what happened to me on milk diet . xx

Thanks there Mandy for your support 😉

The lovely Velia called me straight back and advised me to wait to hear from the dietician, the dietician phoned and has emailed me a low carb pre-op diet (thank gawd) I have been struggling with the trots since day 1 and im on day 5 now, I spent most of that time on the loo…. ive started the diet now and hopefully things will start to look up for me!!!!!

Brains

Not long to go now keep positive xx

petal

poor you! thats horrible! Hope the low carb diet is better, does that include foooooooooooood! xx

Precious

Aww you poor pickle, I hope your bottom is feeling somewhat better after 5 days of the trots!!! I am sure now that you are on the low carb diet it will sort itself out. Lots of people do the low carb diet instead of the milk diet and it has the same end result.
    Chin up chicken, keep smiling.
    Loadsaluv
    xxPreciousxx
    :kiss:

Ms Ellie

@Brains 8050 wrote:

Not long to go now keep positive xx

Thanks Brains xxx

@petal 8056 wrote:

poor you! thats horrible! Hope the low carb diet is better, does that include foooooooooooood! xx

Much better now thank gawd….yes it does limited amount but yes….

@Precious 8106 wrote:

Aww you poor pickle, I hope your bottom is feeling somewhat better after 5 days of the trots!!! I am sure now that you are on the low carb diet it will sort itself out. Lots of people do the low carb diet instead of the milk diet and it has the same end result.
    Chin up chicken, keep smiling.
    Loadsaluv
    xxPreciousxx
    :kiss:

Thanks Precious all better now ahhhhhh….. low carb diet going well so far thanks lovely xxxx

LINDY LOO

:dance:@Ms Ellie 8046 wrote:

Thanks there Mandy for your support 😉

The lovely Velia called me straight back and advised me to wait to hear from the dietician, the dietician phoned and has emailed me a low carb pre-op diet (thank gawd) I have been struggling with the trots since day 1 and im on day 5 now, I spent most of that time on the loo…. ive started the diet now and hopefully things will start to look up for me!!!!!

Sorry you have have had such a bad time. I bet you had a monkey bum like me

Lindy Loo

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media