Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

awww Twinkle, your so going to make a difference…… Your going to feel so much better about yourself and realising what has been missing.
    Its heartbreaking to hear the stories of our former self when I am just so amazed at results 6 months out….
    My head is exploding with excitment for you all just hoping you can feel as good as I do right now…

Sure the past hurts, it hurts bad. but who lives in the past? GBS patients dont thats for sure…
    Every failed diet, every nasty comment, every look up and down, every insult can just potter off… its time to move on…and you all will.

I do wish you all success but feel a little bad Im feeling so good when your feeling a little sad its just not fair….. I WANT A MAGIC WAND…not because I am a fairy ( bank holiday weekends sometimes) but because I want you all to be happy, be healthier and giggle your way to a healthier happier life…

Wishing you all well, feeling your pain…. but promising you it does get better…easirer…. it is awesome…..

Good Luck

Buzz xx

Ms Ellie

:help: Some posts are missing does anyone know why??????

SuzieQ

Ms Ellie, I’m just plain confused, can’t find anything, had trouble logging on only to be old I need parental permission to change stuff….oh well things are not going well today anyway so can only improve…..but heck I won’t be buying a lottery ticket anytime soon 😀 x

Precious

Hi Ms Ellie, I think its just teething problems, dates and times are all wrong too, hopefully they will get them sorted asap and things will start to be a little more understandable. I have noticed some posts are missing too :s not sure why …. fingers crossed it will sort itself out soon.
    Hope your doing ok, I am still plodding on slowly but surely !
    Take care
    huggs xxx precious xxx

Ms Ellie
    Hi there Precious I wanted to update but I will wait and see if admin will fix it I am also trying to find my way around the site:smile:
    Ms Ellie

Good afternoon my friends:wave:

:whoo:Go Streamline…wow what a lovely forum we have now thank you, I can see there has been no expense spared here this site is gonna rock trust me!!!

I emailed admin today and advised them that I am over 13 ….I promise!!!:hail:

Quickie on Football what a load of …….I cant believe the Italians are out and that England are out too!!!

I hope you are all enjoying this glorious weather we are having?? For the first time in many years I am not enjoying this heat my legs at the moment are like balloons, I try so much to keep them elevated but when you have a family of 6 and a dog there is not much chance!

I don’t do dresses, so I have to wear the only sort or trousers I have when I go out and that makes it even worse, they are the ones you would wear for the winter cant find anything lighter for this type of weather to fit neither, I don’t do vest tops out of the house as I have huge bingo wings!!! Not much hope for me really eh?? It can only get better………

As you have probably all gathered I have been engrossed with the football, trying to keep myself busy, and my mind off certain things, my first appointment is next Friday (9th July ) at the Loxswood centre and I cant wait, starting to panic also, and all sorts of stupid things are whizzing around my head! I woke up the other morning at stupid o clock:clock: in a cold sweat, I dreamt that I went for my appointment and then in the afternoon I was told that I could not have the op as I would need to lose a lot of weight before having surgery, now I know this has happened, it happened on one of the fat doctors series that little woman called Anna from Madera who had her op postponed for one year, when I saw that my heart went out to her bless her she was so desperate to have this op done and if I remember rightly her op was a success and she had lost a lot of weight!!! Well done to her. :clap2

I know I am working myself up over this as believe it or not I read a lot of the posts on here and we all more or less go through the same things but the date is getting close…….I have got to chill out as my lips are covered in cold sores, me thinks this is all stress related!!!

Update on Twinkle, she is doing very well weight wise I think she has now done 22kgs, she is still bopping about and dead chuffed that she got some tops in Bon Marche..Bon Marche I ask!!!!

Well folks that’s it for now thanks for reading

Anonymous

No Hope MY Butt,
    Not everyone goes on looks thankfully, personality and sense of humour far outweigh bingo wings and a bit of podge…
    You have a cracking sense of humour and personality that will only get bigger as you get smaller….
    Your become outragous………

You have a big heart that will not shrink like other bits, that too will grow as you go on supporting new friends…

SO BIG bits or not……. Your Biggest bits are your greatest feature….

We only loose weight, we dont loose our sense of humour (oh maybe temporarliy for a minute hear and there)

So…….. I for one love your big bits….. and the other bits are just temporary for now…..

Love yourself more….

Enough said. preaching over..

AMEN

Buzz xxx

Ms Ellie

:der:Lol Buzz you got it all wrong I havent got big tits Ive got airbags at the back!!!!

Anonymous

BITS ELLIE BITS omg..lmsao.

Airbags lol…. oh dear…lol

Your be a barbie doll next year…… not sure your ever be more outragous than you are now already but heres hoping lol..

Love you xxxx

Ms Ellie

@Buzz 5035 wrote:

BITS ELLIE BITS omg..lmsao.

Airbags lol…. oh dear…lol

Your be a barbie doll next year…… not sure your ever be more outragous than you are now already but heres hoping lol..

Love you xxxx

Barbie Doll….oh do gimme a break:bounce::bounce:

Claire

@Ms Ellie 5022 wrote:

:der:Lol Buzz you got it all wrong I havent got big tits Ive got airbags at the back!!!!

Oh Ellie, trust you to lower the tone hun! :whistle:

xxx

Ms Ellie

Moi????:nono:

Precious

@Ms Ellie 5022 wrote:

Ha ha ha ha ha ……. oh you did make me laugh …….. love it ……. so funny …sitting here on my own laughing my head off and my dogs are looking at me all strangely!!
    Made my day that has lol 🙂

XX pXX

SuzieQ

Oh Ms Ellie, I so understand where you are coming from, I have now told my kids what I am planning and all but one seem to think it’s a great idea and are being supportive, only one is not .so thrilled but will be okay he’s just worried. the reason why I have told them is that as they are adults and 2 of them still live with me they have to sign some forms o say they are ok with me borrowing some of the money using the house as collateral (don’t even get me started on the factthat it’s my house & my hard earned cash thats paid for it! what’s that all about not being able to do something with a property you own? :mad:) Apologies for rant…anyway things are falling into place and I suddenly have a panic attack at about 3.30am, what am I doing? surely I can lose weight without having to spend all this money! that kind of thing….I guess it’s all part of being human.

You will be fine and I’m so looking forward to reading about your progress.
    Keep smilling :hug: xx

Sue

Brains

SuzieQ

I can relate to the finance part. Put mine on a credit card for 3 months 0% whilst I finish planning how I am going to pay. But I will tell you it is only 1 week after op and I am so glad I did it. I have two daughters 25 and 27 and thou supportive my youngest felt I should diet and exercise for longer (have been doing that for 35 years). But they are being great.
    Big dramatic drum role…………………………
    Apparently I got two ops for the price of one!!!!! During op surgeon found lump!!!! And took it out for me xx I shall say no more but sent for histology…………. results in five weeks………… morale of this …………is that without bypass I would never have known.

Enough about me – have a great day everyone xxxx:kiss:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media