Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie) – part 86

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie) – part 86

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

Ms Ellie exactly the same thoughts went through my mind about my daughters wardrobe ha ha … You are doing so well with giving up smoking thats great, imagine how much healthier you will be when you have your op just because you have stopped smoking … keep it up!! I am like you, eat when I am happy, eat when I am sad, don’t really care …. just love eating !! BUT…. when I got my op date, I started to feel guilty eating … and I started loosing weight! I went to the seminar on Tueday 18th May at St Clements, made the decision there and then, they gave me an op date for the 7th June …. and I had my assesment appointment last Thursday 27th, so I done it all ‘arse about face’ (about right for me lol). But its very weird how I kind of went off my food slightly, and lost 3lb … its a start! Mind you, that 3lb didn’t stop me going throught the garden chair at the BBQ yesterday lol … ha ha .. I did laugh .. along with everyone else, but it won’t happen again thats for sure!!! Started milk diet this morning, can’t wait to see how much I loose between now and next Monday.

Love reading all your posts … keep them coming!

x Donnax

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media