Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

Hi Ms Ellie, sorry I haven’t been catching up or giving my all to the forum of late and have missed everyone’s doings. I have had a wee nose now and then but only decided to have a proper read today and discovered how things have moved on for you at last!
    I am truly delighted for you and really can understand the emotional rollercoaster you are on. Even when you get the letters telling you things are going to happen your dark side is telling you someone is gong to snatch it all away when it is inches from your grasp! Its going to happen, all you have to do is relax and let the next few weeks pass. No more battles to fight, you have won!
    If you are anything like me you may be thinking to yourself that you could possibly be the only one this isn’t going to work for! That is not possible, it will work and you will be looking back at these pages over the next few months and realise that it was a different person who wrote them.
    Life can only get better for you now, you have had a rough time of it and you are entitled to experience some of the smooth! Hopefully in time the pain will go in your knees and you will begin to enjoy wonderful adventures with those you love and who love you.
    I wish you the very best of luck and will be an avid reader of your post-op journey.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media