Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

Hey Ms Ellie honey,
    Sorry I haven’t posted on here for a while but as you know I haven’t forgotten you 😉
    I’m pleased as punch that your letters have arrived. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that you will have your op done soon and you know when you do I will be there supporting you 100% like you have me.
    Great meeting you the other week at the support group – hopefully I will be there at the next one work permitting. Don’t forget I go on my event on the 8th and back on the 18th .. probably return knackered !!!
    Will keep in touch via text. Keep smiling honey and text whenever, we all have good and bad days too and need our friends from time to time. Have you seen Sue Ellen on here yet?
    Take care xxxxxxxx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media