Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

Whoop whooop….
    45….. lol….
    Had you had surgery last year you would ahve been off with the girls to Magaloof giving them all a run for their money…..
    You have a spirit hun that wont let you get beat… And I for one really admire that… you are a superhero…
    So its coming, your new life is just around the corner hun….
    As long as it has taken, surgery will knock years off you…. you will get to realise just how tired you was before surgery, if anything like me you will need to be reminded your age…lol..

So…. me little pickle….. keep the faith….. take the painkillers for some relief, I am so much like you with tablets, but if it is going to make things easier, then do it….

Cant wait to talk to you in 3 months or even 6 months,,,your going to be manic..lol..

I CAN SEE IT NOW lmsao….LOL.

Have a great weekend….. Relax, enjoy the sun…

BUZZ XXX

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media