Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

Hey there Ruth youre looking mighty fine there girl, you must be feeling really great xxx

Hello friends I hope you are all well? Its been a few days since I last posted but have been a tad busy and not been around much.

Im feeling great the knee pain has eased since taking the pain meds, I am not needing the pain meds too often which is good.

Off to Chichester today with (Twinkle toes) my sister she is due for her 6 weeks post op appointment, I know she has done really well, in six weeks I believe she has lost about 3 1/2 stones she is dissapearing from under my very eyes. So far everything has gone very well for her, I just hope when its my turn I can sail through this just like she has/doing so far, only little problem the other day she had a tsp of baked beans and she had a funny turn she may have dumped!!!

I have another 25 days to go before my first appointment, I just cant wait its coming round so quick now!!!

Just wanted to mention about another great evening at the support group in Borehamwood with Streamliner and the rest of the crew met some new people there and as always we were all made very welcome!

Thanks for reading Ciao for now xxxx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media