Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

People Hellooooooooo this is great, the responses are brilliant!

Thank you so very very much to each and every one of you who takes the time to follow and support me through my journey via this site, e-mails and texts xxxx

Right, I have now settled down, goodness me I would hate to think what id be like when I get the actual op date, it just dosent bare thinking about!!! I think you have all guessed by now that I am so very very excited. My mood has lifted and I do feel more positive now than I ever have.

My Princess is back today from Magaloof safe and sound (thank god) its great having her home, she is so excited for me and oh dear god, can I say this??? I soooo cant wait to rummage through her wardrobe one day and nick some of her gorgeous clothes and shoes!!!! Just hope my feet shrink at least one size down!!

I have been a naughty girl today, felt a binge coming on and I just couldnt stop myself from eating crap you know the usuals crisps and chocolate..Not sure whether this is down to excitement or just nerves, trouble with me I eat when I am happy and I eat when im sad.

I do think sometimes I get a little down as I do miss my fags, im three months fag free now and it would be a shame to spoil it, I use my electronic ciggie and that is a great help, but I need to try and stop using it as I suck the “nuts” of it when im stressed!!!!

Time to go now….. thanks and take care xxx

Jacquie

This time next year you and I will be the new “Chichester babes” LMAO

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media