Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

Helllllooooooooooooooo guess what?????????????????????? Mr. Postie arrived this morning and I even managed to have a squeeze of his “buttocks” whilst he was handing me my mail!!! 3 items in total the white one (Chichester) cheapy old brown one (Greenwich Council) and the local keeeebab shop!!!!!

The moment I saw the Chichester one I froze, couldnt open it so I made hubby open it and yesssssssssssssssssssssssss ive got my first appointment to meet the team on the 9th July Yipeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

On Tuesday I shall give the department a call and thank them for my appointment I will ask to be put forward for a cancellation!! (wink wink)

I got so excited this morning I had about 3/4 shots of the expresso coffee and had to go and lay down as I was all over the place.

OMG……things are really moving forward for me, im so excited but also afraid I dont want my bubble to burst, not now please BUZZZZZZZ tell me it wont burst and what im going through is normal.

This is such a big deal for me, I refuse to think about how I would look after surgery, would I fail, will I be the first one to fail at all this, will I screw my pouch up? will I waste NHS money?? oh for FFS pull yourself together and get real!!!!!!

Thanks for reading xxxxx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media