Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

Hello everyone its me again….

Thank you all for your support and encouragement

Since my last update I have had a few up days and a few down days a bit of a mixed bag really.

Going to the Support Group was great I met some great people there including JR from on here (naughty girl hasent posted for a while too busy enjoying her new “chic look”!!!) JR has become a great texting buddy and hopefully our friendship will grow from here.

Right…. I got a letter………a letter from the consultant at the sleep clinic this is a copy letter that he has sent to my GP and to the Bariatric team at Chichester where he says that in his opinion he is happy for me now to proceed ahead with surgery Zipppp deeeeee doooooooooooo dahhhhhhh………Allelulia!!!!! I am hoping now that this is it…………Im in the queue Wow!!!

Im excited but im also worried, things with me never seem to go straight forward especially when its got anything to do with NHS. Am I being paranoid now?????

Ive been stressing as this week my Princess is 21, (I know I dont look old enough) and her best friends have organised a week in Magaloof for her and I sooooooooooo wanna tell her but I cant, im organising a surprise house party for her also for next sat then after the party they fly out to Magaloof.

I have so much to do but with this excessive weight I go around the place puffing and panting the flaming kness are really giving me some gyp, im gonna try to take paracetamols on a regular basis just to see if it helps, I so hate taking tablets but im going to give in to it for now just some pain relief as the pain is unbareable.

I am not going to give in to using a wheelchair as I know that if I sit I wont get up again and that aint gonna happen not now, not ever………..I am going to be strong a few steps is better than none I can always sit for a while and then start again.

For those of you who have asked about my sister she is doing really well, she looks great and I am so happy for her.

Thanks for reading xxxx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media