Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

Evening all

Sharon as always thanks for your reply and input, I hope all is good with you?

I need some serious TLC today…

The last couple of days I have been feeling a little low my knees are hurting and they are relly getting me down, I have tried to keep myself busy around the house, that usually helps me to get my head around a few things!

Fortunately my mood has lifted a little, I got my hair done yesterday and have been out for a while today my damn knees still hurt the pain is awful.

I went to East Grinstead today to the sleep clinic to have my machine tweeked a little, whilst I was there I thought I would ask whether the doc there had sent my report and letter off to my GP, unfortunately for me its in “typing” it could take up to two weeks before it gets sent out!!! The lady I spoke to did say she would try and get it put forward as I think she could see I was desperate, fingers and legs crossed!

All I seem to do these days is wait, wait, wait…. drives me bonkers!!! Ive had a good old binge today I stuffed a whole bag of salt & vinegar peanuts and now I have an upset stomache!

Sorry guys for such a negative post today xxxx

Thanks for reading.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media