Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Journey so far….(Ms Ellie)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ms Ellie

Good afternoon all I hope you all missed my postings yesterday, I thought id leave the lappy alone and get out and do some shopping and have a spot of lunch out with my niece.

This obesity malarky can sometimes make you very lazy and without realising you havent been out for a few days, sitting on here also dosent help as you/I can spend hours not moving and just surfing the net.

My day started good and I was determined to not let my bulk, aches and pains stop me from going out, plus hubby has been moaning a bit as I never go out much these days! So out came the make-up lippy and my D&G’S….the sun was shining!!!

Supermarket shopping is a struggle I manage a few aisles and then my back starts to ache so I need to start heading towards the tills to pay for my groceries 9/10 I dont get everything I need. This time I didnt make an issue did what I could and asked for help from my niece, this is something I hate doing especially when its because of my weight I cant do things.

I slowly but surely hit a few shops, spent a few quid and I was happy.

To end the day I took my niece out for a spot of lunch in our local harvester, I wanted to be as healthy as possible (a bit late I know) so I had some lovely grilled seabass and veg! Thinking about this now I still fudged up as I had a bowl of salad from the salad bar why o why did I have a ladel full of blue cheese sauce over my salad Huh????? then I had two bread rolls with yes…bloody anchor butter I REALLY HATE ANCHOR BUTTER, but I really like it!!!!! Its just so mouth watering, why ???? didnt I just leave it alone???? this is so my downfall, anyone else have a love hate relationship with anchor???

Even after the little blip above I had a great day and was feeling more positive yesterday.

Ciao for now!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media