Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Gastric Bypass 2 years on

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    suthur1

Well I have finally done it,

I have written a web page for my site about my Gastric Bypass (before & after) I hope it is helpful.

Just follow the link below

Gastric Bypass

Spikeyjaycee

Hi Suther
    What a superb webpage. I read it with interest cos you had your op the day I was discharged and I remember coming over to you and wishing you well. I also remember your wife pacing the corridors waiting for you to come out of surgery.
    Interesting you mention the other patients and how you can’t help who is there with you – I presume you mean the ‘gobby’ one who annoyed the hell out of me too!
    Congratualtions on your weight loss too – hope the web page is useful to others about to undergo the op. Like you it was the best thing I ever did!
    Best wishes
    Julie x

suthur1

Thanks for your kind words, yes it was the gobby one.

I am not very good at putting word to paper so I hope it my be of help to someone.

once again thanks xx

luckyflower

Great good to see success! Great to read x

derlooker
    Participant
    suthur1 wrote:
    Well I have finally done it,

I have written a web page for my site about my Gastric Bypass (before & after) I hope it is helpful.

Just follow the link below

Gastric Bypass

Just wanted to say congratulations I on your weight loss. It is great to see someone’s progress who is that much further along the road to me.

I am 8 weeks post bypass today. Your blog had really great explanations of some of the things I have been experiencing recently.

Thanks again

Lisa.

Doodah
    Keymaster

Great Stuff. Well done mate xx

Thais

It certainly has help me reading about your experience, I’m having my bypass on the 9th of February, two years after you, at the same hospital, reading your page makes me say to myself that is achievable.

Thank you for sharing

suthur1
    Thais wrote:
    It certainly has help me reading about your experience, I’m having my bypass on the 9th of February, two years after you, at the same hospital, reading your page makes me say to myself that is achievable.

Thank you for sharing

Thanks Thais

All the best with your bypass & if my web page helped then it was worth writing it

jan2711

Great Reading I am 8 months into my bypass, so glad I had it done 🙂 Well done on your weight loss.

jan2711

Great reading, I am 8 months into my bypass and I am so glad I had it done .
    Well done on your weight loss 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media