Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My date is fast approaching, advice please :-)

Home ยป Topics ยป Surgical Journey ยป Pre- Weight Loss Surgery ยป My date is fast approaching, advice please :-)

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    CurvyJem
    Participant

Thanks all for your help – the Amazon selection look lovely, I’m ordering as we speak!

12lbs down on the Milk Diet already and 7 days to go so it’s not all bad. Although I had some AWFUL constipation over the weekend – sorry for TMI.

Thanks for the support ๐Ÿ™‚

Lauren
    Keymaster

@CurvyJem 34337 wrote:

Thanks all for your help – the Amazon selection look lovely, I’m ordering as we speak!

12lbs down on the Milk Diet already and 7 days to go so it’s not all bad. Although I had some AWFUL constipation over the weekend – sorry for TMI.

Thanks for the support ๐Ÿ™‚

Glad you are doing so well. seven pounds lost already! You are nailing the milk diet, Jem.

Oh, and for your information, no subject is off limits or considered to be TMI. However, it is my duty to point out to you that this forum can be picked up by a Google search. With that in mind, just make sure you don’t mind other people reading what you type.

As you all know, I am a seasoned ‘sharer’ of information – some of it really quite personal in nature. However, I NEVER give out personal contact details and neither should any of you. I’m quite happy for people to know that I’m constipated or feeling depressed about something, but not for them to know where I live (random people of course)!

Keep up the good work my lovely. You are doing brilliantly. I’m getting very excited for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Doodah x

loulou19

Just popped along to say good luck for Tuesday. I had my bypass at the clementine Churchill hospital with guy slater. You are I’ve very safe hands, he is very calm and softly spoken – he made me completely at ease. All the staff I met with in the hospital were also very helpful and kind. Nothing was too much trouble.

Wishing you well, please let us all know how you get on

Xx

Lauren
    Keymaster

Guy has such a gentle manner doesn’t he? The Clem is an excellent hospital with truly dedicated staff. Plus all that lovely free parking! Trust me to be so practical ๐Ÿ™‚

Doodah x

CurvyJem
    Participant

Thanks loulou this means a lot.

I’m so glad I signed up for this forum and the support and advice has helped see me through the milk diet ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m looking forward to getting into hospital and getting the Bypass done now, roll on next week.

I certainly will let you all know how I get on, I’m sure I’ll have questions for all you experienced losers hehe.

Jemma

penny

Hi all,

I did see Chris Pring last friday at Loxwood, he was really nice and I did ask lots of questions. I also saw the dietitians
    that was more scarey lots to take in,
    I have a date for the 21st Sept and if all goes well with bloods ect that’s the go ahead, I shall have the revision,
    I thought today I will start a practise at the milk diet, I was useless, I will just do it for real on the correct date.
    xx

penny

good luck xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@penny 34363 wrote:

Hi all,

I did see Chris Pring last friday at Loxwood, he was really nice and I did ask lots of questions. I also saw the dietitians
    that was more scarey lots to take in,
    I have a date for the 21st Sept and if all goes well with bloods ect that’s the go ahead, I shall have the revision,
    I thought today I will start a practise at the milk diet, I was useless, I will just do it for real on the correct date.
    xx

Hi Penny. What do you mean when you say you were useless? Are you being too hard on yourself?

Doodah x

penny

Hi Doodah,
    I mean I started great, went out felt hungry started to eat enjoyed what I had, I was so busy,then it dawned on me that I was going for the milk diet, so I did learn that I need to be organised !!!
    How are you now Doodah hope your back is ok
    xxx

Lauren
    Keymaster

@penny 34372 wrote:

Hi Doodah,
    I mean I started great, went out felt hungry started to eat enjoyed what I had, I was so busy,then it dawned on me that I was going for the milk diet, so I did learn that I need to be organised !!!
    How are you now Doodah hope your back is ok
    xxx

Organisation is the key isn’t it? And being in the right ‘head space’. It will come. Just flip that switch in your head when you start the milk diet for real and you will be fine.

My back is getting better thank you. I’m so very lucky to work from home and able to sit at my own desk with my own chair. I have one of those back massage things on my chair. It really helps as I can choose the heated option. It’s a wonder I haven’t worn out the motor these past few weeks haha! Thank you for asking. It’s very sweet of you ๐Ÿ™‚

Doodah x

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media