Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Boy

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TobysDad

We have four dogs and since my surgery they have all been alot closer to me, however my boy Toby the Golden Retriever has been really odd. he now won’t leave me. He has to be in the same room as me. I feel he is looking after me all the time. I know it is an awful thing to say but ever since my surgery he has slept with me and the odd thing is he lays in a way that gives me knee support and helps with my arthritic knees and the pain I suffer at night.

I call him my special boy as he has been there for me along with my wife.

Mark

Brains

HI Mark

I truely believe animals are more in sync with our inner feelings have often read about amazing things pets have done for their owners.
    Take care xx

Ms Ellie

@TobysDad 5743 wrote:

We have four dogs and since my surgery they have all been alot closer to me, however my boy Toby the Golden Retriever has been really odd. he now won’t leave me. He has to be in the same room as me. I feel he is looking after me all the time. I know it is an awful thing to say but ever since my surgery he has slept with me and the odd thing is he lays in a way that gives me knee support and helps with my arthritic knees and the pain I suffer at night.

I call him my special boy as he has been there for me along with my wife

Mark

How wonderful Mark xxx

Erwine

Hi Mark,
    You are lucky you got such a good boy. Do share Toby picture with us.
    This must be in return of the good care and love you and your wife gave Toby.

mandyl

toby is only part of the story.
    mark is a great friend of mine and he has 5 dogs that are very special. but then so is mark and his wife, they rescue all sorts of animals 🙂 xx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media