Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

My Blog – Disappearing Chaz

Home » Topics » General Section » Social Networking & Tech Zone » Patient Journals/Blogs » My Blog – Disappearing Chaz

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Charlie

If you google “disappearingchaz” you can find my blog for when Mr Shaw Somers carried out gastric band surgery on myself in August 2006.
    At the time it was always difficult to explain (along with people wanting regular updates from me for other reasons which will become apparent if you log on)what it was but since the “outing” of Fern Britton of having the op at a similar time it has become self explanatory with the phrase… ” I had a Fern done”
    I have not updated in more recent times but am more than happy to answer any questions that anyone may have ,from my own personal experiences. Charlie

http://disappearingchaz.blogspot.co.uk/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media