Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Mr Tim John

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    kathc

Hi Guys,

i had the green light at Chichester yesterday for bypass surgery and met Tim John, has anyone had him do their op ? it seems alot about other consultants not a lot about him and was just wondering.

Katherine

mandyl

hi katherine,
    i dont personally but when i was in there were 2 people who had him. they both seemed to do really well.
    we had a nick name for him but for the life of me i cant remember it doh. x

Doodah
    Keymaster

All the Streamline surgeons are trained to the same super high level so you have nothing to worry about I promise xx

Ganny
    Participant

Hi,
    I had my bypass at Chichester by Mr Tim John and he is lovely, you will be in really safe hands with him, like you I was a bit unsure about him as you hear so much more about the other consultants and not a lot about him but I am so please he did me I have had no problems.
    Elaine xx

Irene

Hi Katherine,
    I had the pleasure of being operated on by Tim John (nickname DR WHO). He is lovely and am soooo pleased he did my op. I gave him a few problems as I’d had a previous op which meant the part of my stomach he wanted to use was all matted and needed to be removed before he could carry on with sorting my pouch, but he did it and I recovered quickly and to date have no problems.
    As Doodah says they are all trained to the same super high level.
    Keep us posted.

kathc

Thanks guys for all your replies I know they are all trained etc just hadn’t heard much about him ! great to hear , now I’ve been through the ass process just waiting is now making me look at other things !! Too much time to have wobbles wish it could be do ASAP !!

Katherine . X x

Sent from my iPhone using WLS FORUM

Ms Ellie

Hi there Katherine just wanted to add here that my sister and friend vikki both had Tim John and both are thrilled with the outcome of there ops.

Good luck much love Ellie xxx

Anonymous

TIM JOHN is awesome….
    He did the Buzz, He is the little uknknown one of streamline.
    He performs things a little differently with his operations and does a die leak test which will explain you coming back a little multicolourded..lol

I have had a succesful, speddy and pretty trouble free recovery as have most of his patients I know.

You have no worries with Tim….. he’s more than qualified.

I would recommend him without hesitation

Buzz x

kathc

Thanks Ellie and buzz. K x x

hiya thought id just repeat wat others have said i had tim john do my bypass in january this year and i had no problems wat so ever after all is good and he is very tll and very friendly too will explain and put u at ease as he did myself and 5months on and 8stone lighter i can pretty much say the man is a ledgend in my eyes and gave me my life back 🙂 xx

Ms Ellie

@kathc 15534 wrote:

Thanks Ellie and buzz. K x x

You’re so very welcome xxxx

madmanswife

Hi there
    I have a gastric band done by Mr John on the 5th May 2011 and cannot fault him at all, i had no post op problems and am healed very well.

hi all, well only 2.5 weeks till my gastric bypass operation and i cant wait :rockon: i was under Mr Chris pring but ive recently had a phone call from Chichester to say my surgeon has changed and i will now be under Mr Tim john… like you i was at first thinking oh, but after reading these i am totally at ease, as i know that this man will be giving me a new lease of life, i have 2 young children so im looking forward to doing all the things my weight stop me doing with them such as swimming football long bike rides.. roll on next summer… :bolt:

xxxxx

Doodah
    Keymaster

@soon to be skinny 28977 wrote:

hi all, well only 2.5 weeks till my gastric bypass operation and i cant wait :rockon: i was under Mr Chris pring but ive recently had a phone call from Chichester to say my surgeon has changed and i will now be under Mr Tim john… like you i was at first thinking oh, but after reading these i am totally at ease, as i know that this man will be giving me a new lease of life, i have 2 young children so im looking forward to doing all the things my weight stop me doing with them such as swimming football long bike rides.. roll on next summer… :bolt:

xxxxx

You will be in very, very safe hands ;-))

Doodah xx

Thanks doodah 🙂 I will keep u all updated… I am the worlds biggest wimp always thinking I won’t wake up but I’m actually feeling a lot more positive today 🙂 I’m sure my fears are normal?? Xxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media