Call 0333 016 3030 or make an enquiry today!

Mr Shaw Somers on Channel Four’s ‘Embarrassing Fat Bodies’.

Home » Topics » Welcome to Streamline Surgical » Streamline Surgical & Shaw Somers Media » Mr Shaw Somers on Channel Four’s ‘Embarrassing Fat Bodies’.

Welcome to our online community

Take a look around and read through the conversations our members are having.

If you would like to participate, it is easy to join the Streamline Surgical family: simply click here to register.

Once you are a member of our online family, you can talk about whatever you want, from considering weight loss surgery to life post surgery. Simply browse the conversations to join one or start your own if you prefer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sally Bailey
    Participant

Embarrassing Bodies: Live from the Clinic

Mr Shaw Somers will be appearing live in the studio on Embarrassing Fat Bodies on Wednesday 29 June at 8pm. He will be discussing a variety of weight/gastro related issues with contributors live on skype. NOT TO BE MISSED!

Doodah
    Keymaster

I am setting the Sky+ as we speak!! I cannot wait to see him do what he does best – help desperate people find a solution to the agony of obesity and all the related issues it causes. But then I AM a bit biased: he saved my life.

SJ

Should be good to watch!

SJ

Sally Bailey
    Participant

Don’t forget to tune in tomorrow at 8pm on Channel 4. Shaw will be live from the studio to talk to contributers via Skype, or you can tweet your query using the hashtag #clinic

Streamliner

MAKE SURE YOU SET YOUR SKY PLUS/VIDEO/VIRGIN +……OR BETTER STILL WATCH CHANNEL 4 TONIGHT 8PM

Mr Shaw Somers will be chatting Live from the studio on “Embarrasing Fat Bodies”

look forward to hearing how you thought it went

Doodah
    Keymaster

Got my entire evening planned around it!!

Doodah x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Recent Topics

Book your appointment
by clicking here

In the media